Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interested in our financing options, get in touch.
Vehicle DetailsInspected, Very clean unit, ***SOLD AS-IS*** Low Mileage!
Hurry on this one! Marked down from $20599 - you save $11700. Thanks for looking. This 2007 Ford Escape is for sale today.
This SUV has 89,383 kms. Stock number E92750B is gold in colour . It has a 4 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 200HP 3.0L V6 Cylinder Engine.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||200HP 3.0L V6 Cylinder Engine|
- 3.0L DOHC SMPI 24-valve V6 Duratec engine
- Intelligent 4-wheel drive system
- Battery saver
- 4-wheel independent suspension
- Front stabilizer bar
- Class II trailer tow pkg-inc: trailer hitch receiver, wiring harness w/4-pin connector, oil cooler, 3500 lbs. maximum tow capacity
- 16" bright machined aluminum wheels
- Underbody-mounted mini spare tire w/steel wheel
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr 4-wheel disc brakes
- Wheel nut wrench & jack
- Pwr moonroof w/shade
- Black roof rack w/adjustable cross bars
- A-gloss body-colour front/rear bumpers
- A-gloss painted body-colour body-side cladding & rocker mouldings
- A-gloss painted body-colour liftgate moulding
- A-gloss painted body-colour wheel lip moulding
- Black grille surround w/black mesh centre
- Automatic headlamps
- Headlamp off delay
- Front fog lamps
- Moulded-in-colour black pwr/heated mirrors w/manual fold feature
- Privacy glass on rear doors, rear quarter windows, liftgate
- Front variable intermittent/low/high windshield wipers w/washer
- Rear 2-speed window wiper
- A-gloss body-colour full grip ergonomic door handles
- 60/40 split-fold rear seat-inc: tip-fold-flat latch, adjustable head restraints, removable seat cushion
- Floor console-inc: (2) cup holders w/removable inserts, enclosed storage bin, pwr point w/cap
- Colour-keyed carpeted front/rear floor mats w/driver-side retention hook
- Tilt steering column
- White-faced instrument gauges
- Warm steel painted centre finish & front door switch bezels
- Message centre-inc: oil change reminder, fuel computer, warnings
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- SecuriLock immobilizer passive anti-theft system
- Perimeter alarm
- Reverse sensing system
- Manual air conditioning
- Rear floor heat ducts
- Rear window defroster
- Audiophile AM/FM stereo w/in-dash 6-disc CD changer-inc: MP3 capable, automatic volume control, (7) speakers
- Locking glove box
- Lower valance panel bin
- Driver & front passenger map pockets
- Electrochromic rearview mirror
- Mini overhead console-inc: single storage bin & map lights
- Dual cloth sunvisors w/covered illuminated vanity mirrors
- Assist handles-inc: (2) 1st row, (2) 2nd row
- Rear cargo area light
- Interior lights off delay
- Illuminated entry
- Cargo area retractable cover
- Cargo area storage bin
- (4) cargo floor hooks
- Personal safety system-inc: driver & front passenger dual stage air bags, front passenger sensor
- Manual 3-point shoulder & lap safety belt system on all seating positions
- Front seat safety belt pretensioners & height adjustable D-rings
- Child safety rear door locks
- Lower anchors & tethers for children (LATCH) system on rear outboard seat locations
- Side intrusion door beams
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer multiple purchase options for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to access exclusive rebates and incentives, speak with a Sales Representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through Koch Ford, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. All holds are 100% refundable.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Live Chat provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492