Hurry on this one! Marked down from $15599 - you save $4112. Striking style, smart engineering, and advanced technology come together to create the well-balanced Ford Fusion sedan. This 2010 Ford Fusion is for sale today.
The Ford Fusion is a top choice in the competitive midsize sedan segment, with solid power, excellent fuel economy, sharp styling, and a well-appointed interior. Offering a very comfortable ride for up to five people, this handsome sedan gives you generous interior space, a big trunk, and an array of tech features you might be surprised to see at this price point. It also gets strong safety ratings so you can drive with confidence. For a stylish sedan that you can trust, the Ford Fusion is a great pick. This sedan has 107,524 kms. Stock number E01893A is beige in colour . It has a 6 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 240HP 3.0L V6 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Leather Seats, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Sync, Siriusxm.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine||240HP 3.0L V6 Cylinder Engine|
- 3.0L 24-valve FFV V6 engine
- All wheel drive
- Battery saver w/accessory delay
- Variable assist pwr steering
- Pwr 4-wheel disc brakes
- Chrome exhaust tips
- P225/50VR17 all-season tires
- Tri-bar bright chrome grille
- Auto on/off quad halogen headlamps w/integrated amber turn signals
- Fog lamps w/bright surround
- Colour-keyed heated pwr mirrors w/puddle lamps
- Solar tinted glass
- Fixed interval speed-sensitive windshield wipers
- SIRIUS satellite radio w/6-month prepaid subscription
- Roof antenna
- Rear 60/40 split fold-flat bench seat-inc: armrest w/(2) cup holders, adjustable head restraints
- Two-tier centre console w/(2) cup holders
- Front/rear carpeted floor mats
- Instrumentation-inc: tachometer, oil pressure, coolant levels, lamp outage, low washer fluid, fuel cap, door ajar
- Message centre
- Pwr windows w/driver one-touch down feature
- Pwr remote trunk release
- Anti-theft perimeter alarm
- SecuriLock passive anti-theft system (PATS)
- Dual zone electronic automatic temperature control (DZEATC) w/outside temp display
- Rear window defroster
- Unique applique on instrument panel, centre stack
- Instrument panel storage bin
- Dash-top storage bin
- Door panels-inc: map pockets, cup holders
- Electrochromic rearview mirror
- Overhead console w/dome light
- Sunvisors w/dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors
- Dome lamp w/front & rear maplights
- Ambient lighting
- Illuminated entry
- Leather-wrapped shift knob
- (3) assist handles
- Front seatback map pockets
- (2) coat hooks
- (2) 12V pwr outlets
- Grocery bag hooks in trunk
- 4-wheel anti-lock brake system (ABS)
- Advance Trac electronic stability control
- Personal safety system-inc: seat belt pretensioners, load-limiting retractors, dual stage front air bags, driver seat position sensor, crash severity sensor, front BeltMinder
- Side impact protection system-inc: side impact air bags, side curtain air bags
- Occupant classification system
- Child safety rear door locks
- Lower Anchors & Top Tethers for Children (LATCH) system
- Emergency trunk release
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Dual-tone horn
“Hold with Deposit” is a fully refundable 24 hour hold you can place on a vehicle to reserve it for purchase. An authorization hold of 1% of the total vehicle cost will be secured on the credit card provided. It’s similar to renting a car or hotel room. If you decide to buy the vehicle, the "Hold With Deposit" can be applied to the sale.
What are the terms to your online price?
All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, the 24 Hour Hold option will ensure that everything is in order. If you do not like the vehicle, your hold will be 100% refunded, no questions asked.
What happens to my private information?
When you sign in to your account, we take precautions to protect your account. First, whenever you sign in to your Koch account, you sign in using a secure server connection (https://). We use the industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure. Koch knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
What if I don't live in Alberta?
Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
Yes, Koch Ford Lincoln is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant for credit card processing--which are the highest standards on payment processing. On Koch Ford Lincoln, you can buy a vehicle online, safely.