On sale now! This vehicle was originally listed at $11599. We've marked it down to $9954. You save $1645. A modern SUV with a traditional boxy shape, the GMC Terrain has the versatility you need and the refinement you want. This 2011 GMC Terrain is for sale today.
The 2011 GMC Terrain is a compact crossover SUV that is spacious, comfortable, and offers both the power and performance you're looking for. Its rugged exterior styling looks the part of the GMC family and the roomy interior offers luxury touches and room for five. Passenger and driver alike will appreciate the quiet cabin of the GMC Terrain. With a rugged, yet classy exterior and a comfortable, high-tech interior, the GMC Terrain is a premium compact SUV without a premium price tag. This SUV has 172,387 kms. Stock number E91111A is gray in colour . It has a 6 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 182HP 2.4L 4 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Bluetooth, Rear View Camera, Premium Sound Package, Onstar, Siriusxm.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine||182HP 2.4L 4 Cylinder Engine|
- Engine, 2.4L DOHC, I4 VVT direct injection (DI)
- 3.53 axle ratio (REQ: LAF 2.4L Engine)
- Engine block heater -inc: thermostatically controlled cord set
- Engine coolant, Dex cool extended life
- All wheel drive, active electronic
- Battery, 525 CCA with rundown protection
- Generator, 120 amp
- Trailer towing, capacity 1500 lbs/680 kg
- Dinghy towable, all 4 wheels on the ground
- Suspension system, soft ride suspension
- Stabilizer bars, front and rear
- Brake system, power, 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS, panic assist and hill hold-assist
- Exhaust system, stainless steel, single
- Spare tire, compact spare
- Roof rails, charcoal
- Fascia, body colour
- Rocker mouldings, charcoal lower
- Chrome accents, headlamps, side windows and liftgate
- Grille, charcoal with chrome surround
- Lights, halogen projector low beam with automatic lamp control
- Fog lights, front halogen
- Mirrors, body colour, heated, power adjustable, manual folding
- Glass, Solar Ray tinted on windshield and front door windows
- Glass, deep tinted, rear door, quarter glass and rear glass
- Wipers and washers, front windshield, 3 speed with variable delay -inc: mist & wash, rear intermittent w/washer
- Liftgate, manual rear liftgate, with fixed glass
- Door handles, body colour
- Pioneer premium 8 speaker, 250 watt audio system -inc: door mounted mid range speakers, A pillar mounted tweeters, centre channel speaker in upper I/P, subwoofer in rear quarter panel
- XM satellite radio
- Steering wheel, audio controls
- Bluetooth for phone -inc: cell phone connectivity using vehicle audio system, microphone, voice recognition & controls
- Antenna, roof mounted
- Seating, 8-way power driver with power lumbar support
- 2-way passenger manual front seat adjuster
- Rear seating, Multi-Flex sliding rear seat -inc: 20cm sliding, 60/40 split folding, 3-position recline
- Rear seat armrest, with cupholders
- Console, centre, includes armrest, 2 cupholders and concealed storage
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, leather wrapped
- Instrumentation, speedometer, single trip odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer and outside temperature in radio display
- Driver information centre -inc: personalization & vehicle info
- Power windows, express down, all 4 windows
- Cruise control
- Theft deterrent, electronic immobilizer
- Theft deterrent, anti-theft alarm -inc: horn & lamp activation
- Air conditioning, front automatic climate controls with air filtration system -inc: rear floor HVAC ducts
- Defogger, rear window
- Glove box, non-locking
- Power outlets, 4 auxiliary with covers, 12-volt -inc: (2) front, (1) rear seat, (1) rear cargo area
- Map pockets, front seatback, driver and front passenger
- Cup holders, 2 front in centre console, 2 in rear centre armrest, 1 bottle holder in each door
- Visor, dual with illuminated vanity mirror
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard
- Lighting, interior with theatre dimming, front reading, centre-mounted dome and rear cargo area
- Ambient lighting on cupholders, centre stack surround and deep centre console
- Ambient lighting on instrument panel
- Brake/transmission interlock
- Air bags, driver and front passenger dual stage frontal air bags -inc: passenger sensing system
- Air bags, driver and right front passenger thorax side-impact, seat mounted
- Air bags, side front and rear outboard seating positions, head curtain with rollover protection
- Seatbelts, front safety belt pretensioners, dual mode retractors and shoulder belt height adjusters
- Seatbelts, rear, 3-point, all seating positions
- Child security rear door locks, power -inc: instrument panel switch
- Child safety seat "LATCH" system -inc: lower anchorage & top tether for children in all rear positions
“Hold with Deposit” is a fully refundable 24 hour hold you can place on a vehicle to reserve it for purchase. An authorization hold of 1% of the total vehicle cost will be secured on the credit card provided. It’s similar to renting a car or hotel room. If you decide to buy the vehicle, the "Hold With Deposit" can be applied to the sale.
What are the terms to your online price?
All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, the 24 Hour Hold option will ensure that everything is in order. If you do not like the vehicle, your hold will be 100% refunded, no questions asked.
What happens to my private information?
When you sign in to your account, we take precautions to protect your account. First, whenever you sign in to your Koch account, you sign in using a secure server connection (https://). We use the industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure. Koch knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
What if I don't live in Alberta?
Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, Koch Ford Lincoln is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant for credit card processing--which are the highest standards on payment processing. On Koch Ford Lincoln, you can buy a vehicle online, safely.