On sale now! This vehicle was originally listed at $13599. We've marked it down to $7915. You save $5684. Available as a compact sedan or a sporty hatchback, this Mazda 3 is amazing in every way regardless of the body shape. This 2011 Mazda Mazda3 is for sale today.
The 2011 Mazda3 is one of the best-performing small cars, and it has a quality interior, class-competitive list of interior features and good safety scores. It is available as a four-door sedan or five-door wagon, and with a choice of a 148-hosepower, 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine or a potent 168-horsepower, 2.5-liter four-cylinder. The 2011 Mazda3 provides the performance of a more expensive sports sedan with the interior quality of some mid-level luxury cars.This hatchback has 106,063 kms. Stock number E11260A is gray in colour . It has a 5 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 148HP 2.0L 4 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Aluminum Wheels, Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Seats, Power Doors.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine||148HP 2.0L 4 Cylinder Engine|
- 2.0L DOHC 16-valve I4 engine
- 5-speed automatic transmission w/sport mode
- Front wheel drive
- Front independent strut suspension w/coil springs
- Rear independent multi-link suspension w/coil springs
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Front ventilated/rear solid pwr disc brakes
- 16" alloy wheels
- P205/55R16 all-season tires
- Temporary spare tire
- Rear body-colour roof spoiler
- Black grille w/plated grille bar
- Halogen headlamps
- Body-colour pwr mirrors
- Body-colour door handles
- AM/FM stereo w/CD/MP3 player -inc: (4) speakers
- Aux input jack
- Front bucket seats w/active headrests
- 60/40 split-folding rear seats w/adjustable headrests -inc: lock function
- Centre console w/lid
- Custom fitted front/rear floor mats
- Driver foot rest
- Tilt/telescopic steering wheel
- Warning lights -inc: oil pressure, check engine, low washer fluid, low fuel level, door ajar, airbags
- Exterior temperature gauge
- Pwr windows w/driver 1-touch down feature & driver side illuminated switch
- Anti-theft alarm
- Engine immobilizer theft deterrent system
- Rear heater ducts
- Rear window defroster
- Illuminated glove compartment
- Dual front cupholders
- (2) 12V pwr outlets
- Moulded cloth door trim
- Illuminated entry
- Front door storage pockets w/bottle holders
- Rear door bottle holders
- Day/night rearview mirror
- Driver/passenger sunvisors w/vanity mirrors
- (3) passenger assist handles
- Map lights
- Trunk/cargo light
- Ignition key illumination
- Passenger side seatback pocket
- (2) coat hooks
- Anti-lock brake system -inc: electronic brake-force distribution
- Side-impact door beams
- Driver & front passenger air bags w/passenger sensor
- Front side-impact air bags
- Front/rear side curtain air bags
- Height-adjustable front seat belts w/pretensioners, force limiters
- All seating position 3-point seat belts
- Child safety rear door locks
- Integrated child seat anchor brackets
“Hold with Deposit” is a fully refundable 24 hour hold you can place on a vehicle to reserve it for purchase. An authorization hold of 1% of the total vehicle cost will be secured on the credit card provided. It’s similar to renting a car or hotel room. If you decide to buy the vehicle, the "Hold With Deposit" can be applied to the sale.
What are the terms to your online price?
All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, the 24 Hour Hold option will ensure that everything is in order. If you do not like the vehicle, your hold will be 100% refunded, no questions asked.
What happens to my private information?
When you sign in to your account, we take precautions to protect your account. First, whenever you sign in to your Koch account, you sign in using a secure server connection (https://). We use the industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure. Koch Ford Lincoln knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
What if I don't live in Alberta?
Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, Koch Ford Lincoln is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant for credit card processing--which are the highest standards on payment processing. On Koch Ford Lincoln, you can buy a vehicle online, safely.