Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsOn Sale! Save $7182 on this one, we've marked it down from $41829. Get the job done in comfort and style in this extremely capable Ram 2500. This 2011 Ram 2500 is for sale today in Edmonton.
This Ram 2500 Heavy Duty delivers exactly what you need: superior capability and exceptional levels of comfort, all backed with proven reliability and durability. Whether you're in the commercial sector or looking at serious recreational towing and hauling, this Ram 2500 is ready for the job. This sought after diesel crew cab 4X4 pickup has 171000 kms. It's d. blue in colour. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a Cummins 305HP 6.7L Straight 6 Cylinder Engine.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.
Come by and check out our fleet of 60+ used cars and trucks and 950+ new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||305HP 6.7L Straight 6 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color:||D. Blue|
|Body Style:||Crew Cab|
- Electronically controlled throttle
- HD engine cooling
- Engine block heater
- Tip start
- Next generation engine controller
- Aux transmission oil cooler
- Conventional front axle
- 10.5" rear axle ring gear diameter
- 5500# front axle
- Four-wheel drive
- 700-amp maintenance-free battery
- Trailer tow wiring w/4-pin connector
- 7-pin wiring harness
- Class IV receiver hitch
- Pwr steering
- Pwr 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes
- Centre hub
- 17" steel spare wheel
- Winch-type tire carrier
- Front bumper sight shields
- Automatic headlamps
- Cargo lamp
- Tinted glass
- Body colour fuel filler door
- Variable speed intermittent windshield wipers
- Front license plate bracket
- Locking tailgate
- Fixed long mast antenna
- Tilt steering column
- Sentry Key theft deterrent system
- Vehicle info centre
- 200-KM/H primary speedometer
- Pwr accessory delay
- Pwr windows w/front one-touch up & down
- Driver & passenger assist handles
- 2nd row in-floor storage bins
- Rear underseat compartment storage
- Advanced multistage front air bags
- Supplemental side air bags
- Supplemental side curtain front & rear air bags
- Front height adjustable shoulder belts
- Tire pressure monitoring display
- Dual note horn
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492