Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsLow Mileage!
On sale now! This vehicle was originally listed at $26599. We've marked it down to $20599. You save $6000. Comfortable seating for both front and rear passengers and a luxurious tech filled interior give this X5 its edge over the competition. This 2013 BMW X5 is for sale today.
This 2013 BMW X5 continues to be a benchmark for any company contemplating a new luxury mid-size SUV. This X5's off-road-ability may be outweighed by its superb on-road manners, but that's all on purpose - it's a luxury family wagon tailored for comfort, meant for gated-community garages everywhere. Thanks to its well-rounded nature, this 2013 BMW X5 is a top choice for a luxury crossover SUV, especially if performance is a priority. This low mileage SUV has just 79,571 kms. It's black in colour and is major accident free based on the CARFAX Report. It has a 6 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 265HP 3.0L Straight 6 Cylinder Engine. It may have some remaining factory warranty, please check with dealer for details.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||265HP 3.0L Straight 6 Cylinder Engine|
- 3.0L DOHC I6 diesel engine -inc: double-VANOS steplessly variable valve timing, high precision direct injection
- Fully-electronic "drive-by-wire" throttle system
- Electronically-controlled engine cooling
- 6-speed Steptronic automatic transmission w/OD
- xDrive all wheel drive system
- Preparation for trailer tow hitch
- Double wishbone front suspension
- 4-link integrated rear suspension
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- Engine-speed-sensitive pwr steering
- 4-wheel ventilated disc brakes
- Dual chrome exhaust tips
- Tool kit
- Roof rails
- Black bumpers w/body-colour inserts
- Front grille w/titanium-look kidney bars
- Black side window frame trim
- Bi-xenon adaptive automatic headlights w/luminous rings -inc: headlight washers
- Halogen free-form fog lights w/cornering lights
- White turn signal indicator lenses
- Adaptive brake lights
- Privacy glass
- Body-colour pwr heated mirrors w/blue tint
- Rain-sensing speed-sensitive windshield wipers w/heated washer jets
- Rear window wiper w/washer
- Satellite radio prep
- Satin silver matte interior trim
- 60/40 split-folding rear seat w/outboard adjustable head restraints
- Rear centre armrest
- Door entry sills w/"BMW" in chrome
- Velour floor mats
- Tilt/telescopic steering column
- Car & key memory w/follow-me-home function
- Pwr windows -inc: comfort open/close, anti-trap
- Engine start/stop button
- Alarm system w/interior motion sensor
- Dynamic cruise control
- Remote interior trunk release
- 4-function on-board computer w/check control system
- iDrive w/6.5" control display
- Lockable illuminated glove compartment
- Smokers pkg
- Dual visor vanity mirrors w/covers
- BMW ambiance lighting
- Front seatback storage nets
- Fully-finished luggage compartment w/sliding cover
- 4-wheel anti-lock braking system (ABS) w/electronic brake force distribution (EBD)
- Fully-integrated road safety technology (FIRST)
- Dynamic stability control (DSC-X) -inc: hill descent control (HDC), automatic differential brake (ADB-X), dynamic brake control (DBC), dynamic traction control (DTC), automatic stability control & traction (ASC+T)
- Battery safety terminal (BST)
- Collapsible tube crash technology
- Side-impact protection door reinforcements
- Interlocking door anchoring system
- SMART airbag deployment system
- Dual front airbags w/occupant sensor
- Front side-impact airbags
- Front/rear advanced head protection system (AHPS) curtain airbags
- BMW assist -inc: 1-year Safety & Security subscription, Bluetooth, automatic collision notice, BMW TeleServices, customer relations, destination download, emergency request, roadside assistance, Google MyInfo send-to-car, remote door unlock, stolen vehicle recovery
- Crash sensor -inc: fuel cutoff, lights on, door unlock
- All-position 3-point safety belts w/force limiters
- Front safety belts w/pyrotechnical pretensioners
- Tire pressure warning
- Active anti-whiplash front headrests
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer multiple purchase options for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to access exclusive rebates and incentives, speak with a Sales Representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through Koch Ford, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. All holds are 100% refundable.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Live Chat provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492