Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interested in our financing options, get in touch.
Vehicle DetailsSunroof, Navigation System, 19 inch Aluminum Wheels, Sync Voice-Activated System, Reverse Camera System, Reverse Camera System!
Hot Deal! We've marked this unit down $2800 from its regular price of $15599. A well-appointed interior, impressive fuel economy, and bold styling put the Ford Fusion at the top of its competitive class. This 2013 Ford Fusion is for sale today.
The Ford Fusion is a top choice in the competitive midsize sedan segment, with solid power, excellent fuel economy, sharp styling, and a well-appointed interior. Offering a very comfortable ride for up to five people, this handsome sedan gives you generous interior space, a big trunk, and an array of tech features you might be surprised to see at this price point. It also gets strong safety ratings so you can drive with confidence. For a stylish sedan that you can trust, the Ford Fusion is a great pick. This sedan has 117,350 kms. Stock number E00605B is black in colour. It has a 6 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 237HP 2.0L 4 Cylinder Engine.
Our Fusion's trim level is TITANIUM. This Fusion Titanium is a very well-appointed sedan. It comes with SYNC with Bluetooth, SiriusXM, and Sony 12-speaker premium audio, leather seats which are heated in front, a memory driver's seat, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, a rearview camera, reverse sensing system, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, remote start, aluminum wheels, and more. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Sunroof, Navigation System, 19 Inch Aluminum Wheels, Sync Voice-activated System, Reverse Camera System, Reverse Camera System.
To view the original window sticker for this vehicle view this http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=3FA6P0D93DR333321.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||237HP 2.0L 4 Cylinder Engine|
- 2.0L EcoBoost I4 engine
- Engine block heater
- All wheel drive
- Electric parking brake
- Electric pwr assist steering
- Easy Fuel capless fuel filler
- Dual chrome exhaust
- 16" steel mini spare wheel -inc: T125/80D16 tire
- Body-colour rocker mouldings
- Chrome grille
- Automatic halogen projector headlamps
- Fog lamps
- Perimeter lighting
- Body-colour heated pwr electrochromic mirrors -inc: mirror memory, puddle lamps, integrated turn signals
- Solar tinted glass
- SiriusXM satellite radio
- 60/40 split-folding rear bench seat -inc: rear centre armrest w/(2) cupholders
- Adjustable head restraints for all seating positions
- Front centre console w/fixed armrest
- (3) pwr points
- MyFord Touch -inc: 8" touch screen, message centre, trip computer, outside temp indicator, compass
- Pwr windows -inc: front/rear 1-touch up/down feature
- Global open/close
- Aluminum pedals
- Remote start
- Remote decklid release
- Perimeter alarm
- SecuriLock passive anti-theft system (PATS)
- Dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control -inc: rear ducts, cabin pollen filter
- Rear window defroster
- Electrochromic rearview mirror
- Sunvisors w/dual illuminated vanity mirrors
- Dome lamp w/map lights
- Ambient lighting
- Illuminated entry
- Leather-wrapped shift knob
- Front/rear grab handles
- Front seatback map pockets
- 4-wheel anti-lock brake system (ABS)
- AdvanceTrac electronic stability control -inc: brake traction control
- Smart airbag system w/occupant detection -inc: front airbags, knee airbags, side impact airbags, side curtain airbags
- Hill start assist
- MyKey system -inc: top speed limiter, audio volume limiter, early low fuel warning, programmable sound chimes, Beltminder w/audio mute
- Child safety rear door locks
- Seat belt pretensioners
- Lower anchors & tether anchors for children (LATCH)
- Tire pressure monitoring system
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer multiple purchase options for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to access exclusive rebates and incentives, speak with a Sales Representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through Koch Ford, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. All holds are 100% refundable.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Live Chat provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492