Email Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules & Guidelines:
- Keep the dress code in mind. Sure fangs are cool, but "sexy" costumes need to stay at home.
- Creepy masks are a no go. Avoid a real HORROR MOVIE, safety requirements are still required.
- Yes, it would be hilarious if you dressed up as Dodge employees…but that’s probably not a good idea. Get permission before altering a uniform.
- Dress up as a group! Meet with your department, pick a group theme.
- Be GHOULISHLY creative, a white sheet with eye holes just won't cut it this year!
- Brownie points if your costumes are dealership related!
Voting For Prizes
- A representative from each dealership will choose the Best Group and Best Individual Costume. Example: Koch Ford Lincoln representative will judge DK Ford and vice versa.
- Every group and individual will have their photos taken and all photos will be posted online and in the newsletter.
- Best Group Costume: Lunch for your team!
- Best Individual Costume: Loge Tickets to an Oil Kings game!
- Viewers Choice: Our Facebook fans will be voting all day with the “Like” button. Your prize will be getting all the glory…and a digital trophy that only exists online ;)
2015 Winners - Koch Fleet Dept