Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsNew Arrival! This 2005 GMC Yukon is fresh on our lot in Edmonton.
This SUV has 269057 kms. It's beige in colour. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 335HP 6.0L 8 Cylinder Engine.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Camrose, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Red Deer, Spruce Grove, Fort McMurray, Fort Saskatchewan, Wetaskiwin, Grande Prairie, Cold Lake, Lloydminster, Lacombe, and Western Canada.
Come by and check out our fleet of 60+ used cars and trucks and 900+ new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||335HP 6.0L 8 Cylinder Engine|
- 6.0L SFI V8 (Vortec) engine
- Engine block heater
- HD transmission oil cooler
- High-capacity air cleaner
- Brake/transmission shift interlock
- Borg Warner 1-speed full-time open differential transfer case
- 3.73 rear axle ratio
- StabiliTrak vehicle stability enhancement system w/threshold switch
- All wheel drive
- HD trailering pkg-inc: trailer hitch platform & 7-pin wiring connector, 7-pin to 4-pin adaptor, trailer brake wiring harness
- (2) front tow hooks
- Auto ride control suspension pkg-inc: fully automatic real-time shock damping, air-assisted self-leveling pkg
- Independent torsion bar front suspension
- Multi link rear suspension w/coil springs
- 16" spare tire
- Steel spare wheel
- Pwr steering
- Pwr 4-wheel disc brakes
- 98 litre fuel tank
- Mechanical jack & wheel wrench
- Single 2-sided key
- Roof rack side rails
- Colour-keyed front & rear bumpers w/rear step pad
- Body-colour rocker mouldings (w/o chrome insert)
- Colour-keyed assist steps mounted between front & rear wheels
- Denali-specific chrome grille
- Dual composite halogen headlamps w/automatic light control
- Projector beam low-beam headlamps feature
- Fog lamps
- Colour-keyed pwr fold away heated pwr mirrors-inc: electrochromic driver- side mirror, integrated turn signal indicators, reverse down & side entry illumination
- Solar-Ray tinted glass
- Deep tinted glass on all windows behind B-pillar
- Intermittent windshield wipers
- Rear liftgate w/lift glass & wiper/washer
- Full floor carpeting
- Front & 2nd row colour-keyed floor mats
- Tilt steering column
- Steering wheel mounted controls for audio & driver info centre
- Driver info centre monitors important vehicle system functions
- Gauges-inc: speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip odometer, voltmeter, fuel level, engine temp, oil pressure, engine hour meter
- Tire pressure monitor (does not apply to spare tire)
- Key-in-ignition/headlamps-on warning buzzer
- Flash-to-pass feature
- HomeLink-inc: programmable universal garage door opener transmitter
- Pwr windows w/driver express-down
- Retained accessory pwr
- Cruise control
- Vehicle content theft alarm
- Passlock security system
- Steering column anti-theft locking feature
- Rear window defogger
- 2nd row seat heater ducts
- Auxiliary rear heater
- 2nd row seat audio controls & headset jacks
- Front & rear 12-volt auxiliary pwr points
- Smoker's pkg-inc: lighter element, lighter receptacle, ashtray
- Rearview mirror w/8-point compass, outside temp, front passenger airbag status
- Front passenger/dual rear seat assist handles
- Coat hooks-inc: driver & front passenger side, rear seat & cargo area
- LH & RH colour-keyed padded cloth sunshades
- Dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors
- Concealed LH rear quarter panel storage compartment
- Driver & front passenger seat-mounted inflatable side impact airbags
- Child security rear door locks
- Lower anchors & top tethers for children (LATCH)
- Brake/transmission shift interlock
- Side guard door beams
- Dual note horn
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492