Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interested in our financing options, get in touch.
Vehicle DetailsLow Mileage! With Winter tires on Factory Rims
Hot Deal! We've marked this unit down $8200 from its regular price of $35599. New Arrival! This 2006 BMW 6 Series is for sale today.
This coupe has 88,867 kms. Stock number EP4482 is black in colour . It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 500HP 5.0L 10 Cylinder Engine.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||500HP 5.0L 10 Cylinder Engine|
- 5.0L DOHC 40-valve V10 engine w/M high-pressure double VANOS "steplessly" variable valve timing
- Light alloy cylinder head & special reinforced crankcase
- Cylinder-specific knock control
- Fully-electronic "drive-by-wire" throttle system
- M pwr switch for 100-hp & more progressive throttle response
- (10) individual pwr throttle butterflies
- Oil supply w/lateral force control & quality sensor
- Start/stop button w/comfort start
- 7-speed sequential M gearbox-inc: Drivelogic, dual-mass flywheel
- Variable M differential lock
- Rear wheel drive
- Double-pivot strut-type front suspension
- 4-link integral rear suspension
- M6 specific sport suspension calibration
- Electronic damper control (EDC)
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- P255/40ZR19 front performance tires
- P285/35ZR19 rear performance tires
- M6 Servotronic vehicle speed-sensitive pwr rack & pinion steering
- 4-wheel vented & cross-drilled disc brakes
- 70 litre fuel tank
- Dual twin exhaust w/chrome tips
- Tool kit
- Carbon fibre-reinforced plastic (CFRP) roof
- Body-coloured front/rear bumpers
- M front spoiler & gills in front fenders
- M rear apron, air diffuser & trunk lid spoiler
- M side sills
- High-glass shadowline side window frame trim
- Front chrome grille w/chrome-plated kidney bars
- Automatic headlamps
- Low/high beam xenon headlights w/high-pressure washer system
- Adaptive headlights (ALC)
- White turn signal indicator lenses
- Adaptive LED brakelights
- Body-colour pwr folding heated auto-dimming M mirrors-inc: shadowline effect, blue tint
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers w/heated washer jets
- Body-coloured door handles
- 12-way pwr heated front M sport seats-inc: lumbar support, 3-position driver memory
- Rear bench seat w/contoured individual seats, (2) manually-adjustable headrests, ski bag
- Tilt-adjustable armrest
- Front/rear centre console compartments-inc: cupholders, storage, lid
- Floor mats
- 3-spoke pwr tilt/telescopic leather M multi-function steering wheel-inc: auto tilt-up, M drive button
- M mobility system-inc: compressor w/sealant to fix flat tires
- Tire pressure warning
- Pwr windows w/anti-trap & comfort open/close
- Pwr trunk release
- Park distance control (PDC)
- Cruise control w/stalk switch
- Car/key memory w/follow-me-home function
- Universal garage door opener
- Dual-zone automatic climate control-inc: micro filter, automatic air recirculation, residual/rest heat & max A/C functions
- Anti-theft AM/FM stereo w/-in-dash 6-disc CD changer-inc: RDS, MP3 capability, LOGIC7 13-speaker sound system w/(2) subwoofers
- Satellite radio pre-wire
- Lockable illuminated glove compartment w/take-out flashlight
- Piano black trim
- Door entry sills w/high-gloss chrome "M" designation
- M auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Alcantara anthracite roof liner
- Sun visors-inc: vanity mirrors, slide covers
- BMW ambiance lighting-inc: front, door panels
- M illuminated shifter
- Fully-finished trunk
- Intelligent safety & info system (ISIS)
- Fully-integrated road safety technology (FIRST)
- SMART airbag deployment system
- Driver/front passenger frontal airbags w/passenger occupant detector
- Driver/front passenger side-impact airbags
- Front/rear advanced head protection system (AHPS II)
- Front active knee protection airbag
- Front safety belts w/pyrotechnical tensioning system
- Safety belt force limiters
- Collapsible tube crash technology
- Front/rear crumple zones
- Interlocking door anchoring system
- Side-impact protection door reinforcements
- Crash sensor-inc: fuel cutoff, lights on, door unlock
- Battery safety terminal (BST)
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer multiple purchase options for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to access exclusive rebates and incentives, speak with a Sales Representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through Koch Ford, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. All holds are 100% refundable.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Live Chat provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492