Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsNew Arrival! This 2007 Ford Expedition is fresh on our lot in Edmonton.
This SUV has 234645 kms. It's blue in colour. It has a 6 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 300HP 5.4L 8 Cylinder Engine.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Camrose, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Red Deer, Spruce Grove, Fort McMurray, Fort Saskatchewan, Wetaskiwin, Grande Prairie, Cold Lake, Lloydminster, Lacombe, and Western Canada.
Come by and check out our fleet of 60+ used cars and trucks and 650+ new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||300HP 5.4L 8 Cylinder Engine|
- 5.4L SOHC 24-valve SMPI V8 engine
- Engine block heater
- HD auxiliary transmission oil cooler
- 3.73 non-limited slip axle ratio
- 4-wheel drive system
- 72-amp/hr maintenance-free battery w/battery saver
- 155-amp HD alternator
- HD trailer tow pkg-inc: Class IV hitch receiver, wiring harness w/4-pin & 7-pin connector, HD radiator, electronic braking wiring kit
- Front tow hooks
- Coil over shock double wishbone front suspension
- Independent multi-link rear suspension
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- P265/70R17 all-season BSW spare tire w/wheel
- Variable-assist pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr disc brakes w/brake assist
- Chrome tipped exhaust pipe
- Black luggage rack w/black crossbars
- Front/rear bumpers-inc: painted body-colour fascia upper, Pueblo Gold lower
- Pueblo Gold running boards
- Pueblo Gold lower body-side cladding
- Pueblo Gold wheel lip mouldings
- Chrome grille
- Dual-beam headlamps
- Autolamp automatic on/off headlamps
- Black heated pwr mirrors w/memory, puddle lamps, turn signals
- Solar-tinted glass w/rear quarter privacy glass
- 2-speed speed-sensitive variable intermittent windshield wipers w/washers
- Rear intermittent wiper w/washer
- Liftgate w/flip-up glass
- 2nd row 40/20/40 split-bench seat (20% portion w/CentreSlide feature), reclining & fold-flat, easy entry on both 40% sides to 3rd row seat, outboard head restraints
- 3rd row vinyl 60/40 split-bench seat-inc: pwr fold-flat to floor feature, outboard head restraints
- Floor console w/chrome trim-inc: large storage bin, coin holder, rear seat radio controls, headphone jacks, tissue holder, cupholders (2-front/2-rear), soft padded cover, pwr points (1st/2nd row), auxiliary A/C controls, pen/pencil holder
- Carpeted floor covering
- Tilt steering column
- Analog instrumentation-inc: voltmeter, oil pressure, water temp, tachometer
- Warning lights-inc: door & liftgate ajar, safety belts, anti-lock brakes, speed control, engine check, charge system, air bag, fuel cap, low washer fluid, O/D off, check gauges
- Message centre-inc: odometer, trip odometer, average fuel economy, distance to empty, trip elapsed time, outside temp, compass, message centre warnings
- Reverse sensing system
- Pwr adjustable pedals w/memory
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Accessory delay
- SecuriLock passive anti-theft system
- Universal garage door opener
- Dual zone automatic temp control w/manual rear air conditioning
- Rear window defroster
- Rear floor heat ducts
- Sirius satellite radio
- Antenna concealed in RH quarter glass
- Locking glove box
- Door trim panels-inc: front/rear map pockets, (4) cupholders
- Electrochromic rearview mirror
- Colour-keyed cloth headliner
- Dual colour-keyed cloth sunvisors-inc: illuminated mirrors, auxiliary visors
- Assist handles-inc: (2) front row, (2) 2nd row
- Coat hooks-inc: (2) 2nd row, (2) 3rd row
- Front side-impact air bags
- Safety canopy system
- Colour-keyed 3-point lap/shoulder belts for all outboard seats & adjustable shoulder harness for 1st & 2nd row outboard passengers
- Child safety rear door locks
- Lower anchors & tethers for children (LATCH) system on rear outboard seat locations
- Side intrusion door beams
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492