Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsLeather Seats, Bluetooth, SiriusXM, Steering Wheel Audio Control, Fog Lamps!
The Ford Edge is an amazingly capable 5-passenger crossover that's designed to deliver it all - in head-turning style. This 2010 Ford Edge is for sale today in Edmonton.
Get the versatility of an SUV with car-like driving dynamics with the Ford Edge crossover. It has a smooth, comfortable ride with room for five and generous cargo space to boot. The well crafted interior is appointed with quality materials and impressive technology. Thanks to its family friendly safety features, you can drive with confidence in the Ford Edge. This SUV has 171472 kms. It's black in colour. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 265HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle also has the following features: Leather Seats, Bluetooth, Siriusxm, Steering Wheel Audio Control, Fog Lamps, Aluminum Wheels.
Our Edge's trim level is Sport. The Ford Edge Sport has the performance to back up its sporty appearance. On top of the exciting driving experience it provides, it comes with leather seats, an AM/FM CD/MP3 player with an aux jack, SYNC with Bluetooth connectivity, SiriusXM, fog lamps, steering wheel mounted audio and cruise control, reverse sensing system, aluminum wheels, and more.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Camrose, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Red Deer, Spruce Grove, Fort McMurray, Fort Saskatchewan, Wetaskiwin, Grande Prairie, Cold Lake, Lloydminster, Lacombe, and Western Canada.
Come by and check out our fleet of 60+ used cars and trucks and 650+ new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||265HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine|
- 3.5L V6 Duratec 35 engine
- One touch integrated start (OTIS)
- 3.39 axle ratio
- All wheel drive
- Pwr steering
- 4-wheel pwr anti-lock disc brakes
- Large diameter bright exhaust tips
- 22" machined polished aluminum wheels
- P265/40WR22 all-season BSW tires
- Mini spare tire
- Body colour front/rear lower fascias
- Body colour door cladding & side skirt rocker moulding
- Body colour spoiler
- 3-bar chrome grille
- Quad beam halogen headlamps
- Unique headlamp/taillamp black-out treatment
- Fog lamps w/chrome bezel
- Solar tinted front windows
- Privacy glass on rear doors, quarter windows & liftgate
- Intermittent speed-sensitive windshield wipers
- Rear 2-speed wiper
- Body colour door handles
- SIRIUS satellite radio w/6-month subscription
- Roof antenna
- 60/40 fold-flat reclining 2nd row bench seat
- EasyFold remote rear seat release
- Rear centre armrest
- Front console w/deep bin
- Instrumentation -inc: tachometer, low washer fluid, oil pressure, fuel cap, oil change reminder, door/liftgate ajar, low coolant, lamp outage indicator
- Message centre w/compass
- Pwr windows w/driver one-touch up/down front/rear disable
- Battery saver w/accessory delay
- SecuriLock Encrypted Passive Anti-Theft System (EPATS)
- Dual zone automatic temp control w/chrome registers, particulate air filter
- 2nd row heat & A/C vents
- Rear window defroster
- Dark brushed instrument panel finish
- (6) cup holders
- (4) 12V pwr points -inc: front instrument panel, centre console, 2nd row & cargo area
- Chromed door handles
- Overhead console w/sunglass holder
- Front sunvisors w/illuminated vanity mirrors
- (3) grab handles
- Illuminated entry
- 1st & 2nd row map lights
- Cargo area light
- Gear shifter w/chrome bezel
- Leather wrapped shifter w/colour keyed shift knob
- Front seatback map pockets
- (2) coat hooks
- Rear cargo management system located under floor
- Cargo management system
- (2) cargo tie-down hooks w/net
- AdvanceTrac w/roll stability control (RSC)
- Front dual stage air bags w/occupant classification system
- Safety Canopy system w/rollover sensor
- Front seat side impact air bags
- SOS post crash alert system
- Personal Safety System -inc: seat belt pretensioners, load limiting retractors, front height adjustable seat belts, driver seat positioning sensor, crash severity sensor, front BeltMinder
- LATCH (Lower Anchors & Tethers for Children) -inc: (2) in 2nd row
- Rear child safety locks
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Dual note horn
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492