Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interested in our financing options, get in touch.
Vehicle DetailsBluetooth, Rear View Camera, Premium Sound Package, OnStar, SiriusXM!
Hurry on this one! Marked down from $11599 - you save $2120. The GMC Terrain is attractive, comfortable, and well-equipped. -Car and Driver This 2011 GMC Terrain is for sale today.
The 2011 GMC Terrain is a compact crossover SUV that is spacious, comfortable, and offers both the power and performance you're looking for. Its rugged exterior styling looks the part of the GMC family and the roomy interior offers luxury touches and room for five. Passenger and driver alike will appreciate the quiet cabin of the GMC Terrain. With a rugged, yet classy exterior and a comfortable, high-tech interior, the GMC Terrain is a premium compact SUV without a premium price tag. This SUV has 171,640 kms. Stock number E91111A is grey in colour. It has a 6 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 182HP 2.4L 4 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Bluetooth, Rear View Camera, Premium Sound Package, Onstar, Siriusxm.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||182HP 2.4L 4 Cylinder Engine|
- Engine, 2.4L DOHC, I4 VVT direct injection (DI)
- 3.53 axle ratio (REQ: LAF 2.4L Engine)
- Engine block heater -inc: thermostatically controlled cord set
- Engine coolant, Dex cool extended life
- All wheel drive, active electronic
- Battery, 525 CCA with rundown protection
- Generator, 120 amp
- Trailer towing, capacity 1500 lbs/680 kg
- Dinghy towable, all 4 wheels on the ground
- Suspension system, soft ride suspension
- Stabilizer bars, front and rear
- Brake system, power, 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS, panic assist and hill hold-assist
- Exhaust system, stainless steel, single
- Spare tire, compact spare
- Roof rails, charcoal
- Fascia, body colour
- Rocker mouldings, charcoal lower
- Chrome accents, headlamps, side windows and liftgate
- Grille, charcoal with chrome surround
- Lights, halogen projector low beam with automatic lamp control
- Fog lights, front halogen
- Mirrors, body colour, heated, power adjustable, manual folding
- Glass, Solar Ray tinted on windshield and front door windows
- Glass, deep tinted, rear door, quarter glass and rear glass
- Wipers and washers, front windshield, 3 speed with variable delay -inc: mist & wash, rear intermittent w/washer
- Liftgate, manual rear liftgate, with fixed glass
- Door handles, body colour
- Pioneer premium 8 speaker, 250 watt audio system -inc: door mounted mid range speakers, A pillar mounted tweeters, centre channel speaker in upper I/P, subwoofer in rear quarter panel
- XM satellite radio
- Steering wheel, audio controls
- Bluetooth for phone -inc: cell phone connectivity using vehicle audio system, microphone, voice recognition & controls
- Antenna, roof mounted
- Seating, 8-way power driver with power lumbar support
- 2-way passenger manual front seat adjuster
- Rear seating, Multi-Flex sliding rear seat -inc: 20cm sliding, 60/40 split folding, 3-position recline
- Rear seat armrest, with cupholders
- Console, centre, includes armrest, 2 cupholders and concealed storage
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, leather wrapped
- Instrumentation, speedometer, single trip odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer and outside temperature in radio display
- Driver information centre -inc: personalization & vehicle info
- Power windows, express down, all 4 windows
- Cruise control
- Theft deterrent, electronic immobilizer
- Theft deterrent, anti-theft alarm -inc: horn & lamp activation
- Air conditioning, front automatic climate controls with air filtration system -inc: rear floor HVAC ducts
- Defogger, rear window
- Glove box, non-locking
- Power outlets, 4 auxiliary with covers, 12-volt -inc: (2) front, (1) rear seat, (1) rear cargo area
- Map pockets, front seatback, driver and front passenger
- Cup holders, 2 front in centre console, 2 in rear centre armrest, 1 bottle holder in each door
- Visor, dual with illuminated vanity mirror
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard
- Lighting, interior with theatre dimming, front reading, centre-mounted dome and rear cargo area
- Ambient lighting on cupholders, centre stack surround and deep centre console
- Ambient lighting on instrument panel
- Brake/transmission interlock
- Air bags, driver and front passenger dual stage frontal air bags -inc: passenger sensing system
- Air bags, driver and right front passenger thorax side-impact, seat mounted
- Air bags, side front and rear outboard seating positions, head curtain with rollover protection
- Seatbelts, front safety belt pretensioners, dual mode retractors and shoulder belt height adjusters
- Seatbelts, rear, 3-point, all seating positions
- Child security rear door locks, power -inc: instrument panel switch
- Child safety seat "LATCH" system -inc: lower anchorage & top tether for children in all rear positions
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer multiple purchase options for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to access exclusive rebates and incentives, speak with a Sales Representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through Koch Ford, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. All holds are 100% refundable.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Live Chat provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492