Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsLow Mileage, Air Conditioning, Steering Wheel Audio Control, Fog Lamps, Power Windows!
A European-developed chassis gives even the base Focus a rare blend of agility and accuracy, making it enjoyable to drive even when compared with newer competitors. -Car and Driver This 2012 Ford Focus is fresh on our lot in Edmonton.
It's no surprise that the Ford Focus is one of the best-selling cars in the world. It has everything you could want in an affordable compact in one attractive package. Whether you're drawn to its charming styling, comfortable cabin, or European-developed chassis, the Focus has something for everyone. It's not only comfortable and good on gas, but it's a blast to drive thanks to its eager drivetrain and agile handling. The dependable Focus offers the most bang for the buck in its competitive segment. This low mileage hatchback has just 56145 kms. It's blue in colour and is major accident free based on the CarProof Report. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 160HP 2.0L 4 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Air Conditioning, Steering Wheel Audio Control, Fog Lamps, Power Windows.
Our Focus's trim level is SE. The SE trim adds some nice creature comforts to this Focus. It comes with an AM/FM CD player with four-speaker audio, air conditioning, power windows, fog lamps, integrated blind spot mirrors, a tilt/telescoping steering column, steering wheel-mounted audio control, anti-lock brakes, and more.
To view the original window sticker for this vehicle view this http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FAHP3K23CL350164.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Camrose, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Red Deer, Spruce Grove, Fort McMurray, Fort Saskatchewan, Wetaskiwin, Grande Prairie, Cold Lake, Lloydminster, Lacombe, and Western Canada.
Come by and check out our fleet of 60+ used cars and trucks and 860+ new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||160HP 2.0L 4 Cylinder Engine|
- 2.0L Ti-VCT DI I4 flex fuel engine
- Front wheel drive
- Independent McPherson strut front suspension
- Independent control blade rear suspension -inc: rear stabilizer bar
- Electronic pwr-assisted steering
- P215/55R16 tires
- Steel mini spare
- Body-colour bumpers
- Rear spoiler
- Black rocker mouldings
- Active grille shutters
- Black grille w/chrome trim
- Quad-beam halogen headlamps -inc: AutoLamp
- Fog lamps
- Body-colour folding pwr mirrors -inc: integrated spotter feature
- Fixed intermittent wipers
- Rear wiper
- Body-colour door handles
- Easy Fuel capless fuel-filler system
- Mast antenna
- Full floor centre console w/storage
- Floor console armrest
- Driver foot rest
- Tilt/telescopic steering wheel
- Instrument cluster -inc: tachometer, dot matrix display, compass, outside temp display, trip computer
- Warning buzzers
- Driver/front passenger belt minder
- Pwr windows w/driver 1-touch down
- SecuriLock passive anti-theft system (PATS)
- Manual climate control w/air filtration system
- Rear window defroster
- (2) front cupholders
- Front door storage bins
- Driver/front passenger sun visors
- Front/rear dome lights
- Illuminated entry
- Storage compartment dome light
- Passenger seatback map pocket
- Rear coat hooks
- Removable pkg tray
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS) w/electronic brake assist
- AdvanceTrac w/electronic stability control (ESC)
- Dual stage front airbags
- Front/rear side impact airbags
- Front/rear curtain airbags
- Passenger occupant detection system (PODS)
- Height adjustable seatbelts
- 3-point seatbelts in all seating positions -inc: pretensioners
- Child safety rear door locks
- Lower anchors & tethers for children (LATCH) system
- MyKey system -inc: top speed limiter, audio volume limiter, early low fuel warning, programmable sound chimes, Beltminder w/audio mute
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492