Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsLow Mileage, SE Cargo Management Package, Roof Rails-Black, Horizontal Cross Bars, Perimeter Alarm!
On Sale! Save $4177 on this one, we've marked it down from $19599. The Ford Escape is one of our favorite small crossover utility vehicles, thanks to athletic driving dynamics, an inviting cabin, and useful high-tech features. -Edmunds This 2013 Ford Escape is for sale today.
Although there are many compact SUVs to choose from, few have the styling, performance, and features offered by the 5-passenger Ford Escape. Beyond its strong drivetrain options and handsome styling, the Escape offers nimble handling and a comfortable ride. The inside of the Ford Escape boasts smart design and impressive features. If you need the versatility of an SUV, but want something fuel-efficient and easy to drive, the Ford Escape is just right. This low mileage SUV has just 61,924 kms. It's siver in colour. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 178HP 1.6L 4 Cylinder Engine. It may have some remaining factory warranty, please check with dealer for details. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Se Cargo Management Package, Roof Rails-black, Horizontal Cross Bars, Perimeter Alarm.
To view the original window sticker for this vehicle view this http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FMCU9GX5DUD12687.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||178HP 1.6L 4 Cylinder Engine|
- 1.6L I4 EcoBoost engine
- 3.51 final drive ratio (REQ: 99X Engine)
- Engine block heater -inc: supplemental electric PTC heater
- Torque vectoring control
- Active grille shutter
- Four wheel drive
- Battery saver
- Rear stabilizer bar
- Electric pwr-assisted steering (EPAS)
- Front/rear ABS disc brakes
- Dual chrome exhaust
- Easy Fuel capless fuel filler
- Mini space-saver spare tire
- Wheel nut wrench & jack
- Rear body-coloured spoiler
- Front/rear body-coloured fascias
- Narrow wheel arch extension
- Chrome beltline moulding
- Black upper & lower grille w/chrome bar
- Halogen headlamps w/autolamp
- Fog lamps
- Rear privacy glass
- Intermittent windshield wipers
- Body-coloured door handles
- (6) speakers
- SIRIUS satellite radio w/6-month prepaid subscription
- 2nd row reclining 60/40 split-bench seat w/tip fold-flat latch -inc: head restraints for all positions
- Front centre console w/armrest
- Rear centre armrest
- Driver left footrest
- MyFord w/4" colour display
- Ice Blue lit gauge cluster
- Message centre
- Outside temp display
- Centre-stack w/painted black top of dash display
- SecuriLock passive anti-theft system (PATS)
- Rear window defroster
- Glove box
- (4) cup holders
- (1) front/(1) rear pwr points
- 110V outlet *Replaces 2nd row 12V pwr point*
- Chrome door handles
- Overhead console
- (2) front/(2) rear grab handles
- (2) 2nd row coat hooks
- Lighting -inc: illuminated entry, map lights, centre dome, cargo area
- Driver seatback map pocket
- 2-position flat-load floor
- Cargo floor hooks
- Emergency brake assist system
- Front dual-stage airbags
- Driver knee airbag
- Safety Canopy front/rear side-curtain airbags
- Front side-impact airbags
- Smart occupant sensing airbags
- Personal Safety System
- MyKey system -inc: top speed limiter, audio volume limiter, early low fuel warning, programmable sound chimes, BeltMinder w/audio mute
- 3-point height adjustable retractable seat belts w/pretensioners
- Lower Anchors & Tethers for CHildren (LATCH) system for rear outboard seats
- Child rear safety locks
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer multiple purchase options for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to access exclusive rebates and incentives, speak with a Sales Representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through Koch Ford, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. All holds are 100% refundable.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Live Chat provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492