Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsIf all-weather capability is a priority for you, this Subaru Legacy with standard all-wheel drive is the mid-size sedan for you. This 2013 Subaru Legacy is fresh on our lot in Edmonton.
This Subaru Legacy gives you safety, reliability, and confidence to take on just about anything you throw at it. Whether you’re looking for a family sedan you can trust or you want all-weather capability with all-wheel drive, this sedan has something for everyone. Built to be counted on, this Legacy can make your daily drive feel a whole lot freer. This sedan has 85000 kms. It's blue in colour. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 256HP 3.6L Flat 6 Cylinder Engine.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Camrose, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Red Deer, Spruce Grove, Fort McMurray, Fort Saskatchewan, Wetaskiwin, Grande Prairie, Cold Lake, Lloydminster, Lacombe, and Western Canada.
Come by and check out our fleet of 60+ used cars and trucks and 900+ new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||256HP 3.6L Flat 6 Cylinder Engine|
- 3.6L DOHC SMPI 24-valve horizontally opposed 6-cyl engine -inc: dual active valve control system
- Liquid-filled rubber engine mounts
- 5-speed automatic transmission -inc: lock-up torque converter, shift lock, steering wheel paddle shift controls, blipping control
- Driver-selectable hill holder system w/memory
- Symmetrical full-time all-wheel drive -inc: variable torque distribution
- 4-wheel fully independent suspension -inc: front MacPherson strut, rear double-wishbone
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- Engine-speed sensitive quick-ratio pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr front ventilated/rear solid disc brakes w/front dual-piston calipers
- Twin mufflers w/stainless steel tips
- 17" x 7.5" 5-double spoke alloy wheels -inc: machine finish
- P225/50VR17 Bridgestone Turanza mud & snow all-season tires
- Compact T135/80R16 spare tire mounted under cargo area
- Pwr tilt/sliding glass moonroof w/sunshade
- Black & chrome grille
- Automatic headlights -inc: contoured multi-reflector halogen high beams, projector halogen low beams
- Body-colour, foldable, heated pwr mirrors
- Windshield w/UV protection
- Variable-intermittent windshield wipers w/washers
- Windshield wiper de-icer
- Body-colour door handles
- XM satellite radio w/3-month trial subscription
- Roof mounted antenna
- 60/40-split flat-folding contoured rear seatback
- Front armrest w/console storage
- Rear seat folding armrest w/(2) integrated cup holders
- Embroidered floor mats
- Brushed aluminum front door sills
- Impact-absorbing driver foot rest
- Leather-wrapped shifter
- Anti-theft system w/engine immobilizer
- Analog electro-luminescent gauges w/white illuminated needles -inc: colour multi-info display, tachometer, coolant temp, full needle sweep on startup
- Instrument panel -inc: gear position indicator, cruise set display, headlights indicator, dual trip odometer, fuel gauge, ECO gauge
- Information display -inc: clock, ambient temp, driving range, average/real time fuel economy
- Pwr windows w/driver auto-up/down, illuminated switches
- Dash remote trunk release
- Automatic dual-zone climate control w/air filtration
- Rear seat HVAC ducts
- Rear window defogger w/timer
- Woodgrain interior trim
- Lockable/illuminated glove box
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror w/Homelink garage door opener
- Overhead storage compartment
- Illuminated ignition key ring
- Storage compartments in doors
- Passenger seatback storage pocket
- Dual visors w/illuminated mirrors, extensions
- Outboard seating position assist grips
- Lighting -inc: front door courtesy lights, interior dome w/off delay, map lights
- Cargo area sub-floor storage tray
- Electronic brake-force distribution (EBD) -inc: brake override
- Ring-shaped reinforcement frame construction
- Front & rear crumple zones
- Side-impact door beams
- Driver & front passenger dual-stage airbags -inc: seat position sensor, passenger seat occupant detection system
- Driver & front passenger side-impact airbags
- Front/rear side curtain airbags
- 3-point front seat belts -inc: driver ELR/passenger ALR pretensioners, load limiters, height-adjustable shoulder belt anchors
- 3-point rear seat belts
- Front seat height-adjustable passive safety head restraints
- Removable/adjustable rear head restraints
- Child safety rear door locks
- Child safety ISO-FIX/LATCH rear seat anchors
- Internal trunk safety release w/self-illuminating handle
- Collapsible steering column
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492