Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsBluetooth, Heated Seats, SYNC, SiriusXM, Steering Wheel Audio Control!
On Sale! Save $1248 on this one, we've marked it down from $22990. With carlike road manners, a quality cabin with plenty of passenger and cargo space, and an efficient base engine, the Ford Edge is a sensible choice for a five-passenger midsize crossover SUV. -Edmunds This 2014 Ford Edge is for sale today.
Get the versatility of an SUV with car-like driving dynamics with the Ford Edge crossover. It has a smooth, comfortable ride with room for five and generous cargo space to boot. The well crafted interior is appointed with quality materials and impressive technology. Thanks to its family friendly safety features, you can drive with confidence in the Ford Edge. This SUV has 82003 kms. It's silver in colour and is completely accident free based on the CARFAX Report. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 285HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Sync, Siriusxm, Steering Wheel Audio Control.
Our Edge's trim level is SEL. The mid range SEL trim is a nice blend of features and value. It comes standard with SYNC with Bluetooth connectivity, SiriusXM, a media hub with an aux jack and a USB port, heated front seats, remote keyless entry, automatic headlamps, steering wheel mounted audio and cruise control, dual-zone automatic climate control, and more.
To view the original window sticker for this vehicle view this http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=2FMDK4JCXEBB05254.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||285HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine|
- Engine: 3.5L Ti-VCT V6
- 3.16 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: 2,531 kgs (5,580 lbs)
- Automatic Full-Time All-Wheel Drive
- 540CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 150 Amp Alternator
- 412kg Maximum Payload
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Steering
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- 72 L Fuel Tank
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Tires: P245/60R18 AS BSW
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper
- Body-Coloured Rear Bumper
- Black Bodyside Cladding
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Body-Coloured Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Convex Spotter and Manual Folding
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Speed Sensitive Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Lip Spoiler
- Chrome Grille
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Halogen Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Radio w/Seek-Scan and Speed Compensated Volume Control
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- Wireless Phone Connectivity
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Driver Seat
- 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Fore/Aft Movement
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert, Metal-Look Console Insert and Chrome Interior Accents
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Vinyl Door Trim Insert
- Leather/Chrome Gear Shift Knob
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Cargo Net
- Cargo Space Lights
- Instrument Panel Bin, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Systems Monitor
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Analog Display
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Manual w/Tilt Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Front Centre Armrest w/Storage and Rear Centre Armrest
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- Air Filtration
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492