On Sale! Save $4701 on this one, we've marked it down from $45599. The 2015 Chevy Tahoe is aimed at shoppers who require a lavish interior space along with stern towing capacity while also offering a well-trimmed cabin and a glut of convenient tech features. This 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe is for sale today.
The 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe has been totally redesigned with added features and options as well as improved fuel economy. It now features a fold-flat third-row seat, a more stylish and modern exterior look, and higher quality materials used both inside and outside. With room for up to 9 passengers, the Tahoe offers a spacious cabin, plenty of cargo room, and the power to tow or go anywhere you want. This SUV has 140,170 kms. Stock number E02152A is white in colour . It has a 6 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 355HP 5.3L 8 Cylinder Engine. It may have some remaining factory warranty, please check with dealer for details. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Leather Seats, Cooled Seats, Bluetooth.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine||355HP 5.3L 8 Cylinder Engine|
- Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 N-m] @ 4100 rpm)
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package)
- Suspension Package, Magnetic Ride Control road sensing electronically controlled shock absorbers
- Keyless start, switch
- Transfer case, active, single-speed, electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, does not include neutral. Cannot be dinghy towed (Requires 4WD model. Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- 4-wheel drive
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver side of radiator
- Cooling, auxiliary transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Battery, 720 cold cranking amps with 80 amp hour rating
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and 2" trailering receiver
- GVWR, 7300 lbs. (3311 kg) (Requires 4WD model)
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Steering, power
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Fascia, front body-colour
- Fascia, rear colour-keyed
- Mouldings, body-colour bodyside
- Headlamps, high intensity discharge
- Fog lamps
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming with integrated turn signal indicators and ground illumination
- Wipers, front intermittent, Rainsense
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Glass, deep tinted (all windows, except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Audio system feature, Bose Centrepoint Surround Sound premium 10-speaker system
- Wireless charging (Only on vehicles built after 10/5/14. Not compatible with all phones. Compliant batteries include QI and PMA technologies. Reference Mobile devices manual to confirm what type of battery it uses.)
- Floor covering, colour-keyed carpeting
- Steering column, power tilt and telescopic
- Display, driver instrument information enhanced, multi-colour
- Windows, power, all express down, front express up
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, programmable
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Climate control, tri-zone automatic with individual climate settings for driver, right-front passenger and rear passengers
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Power outlet, 110-volt
- Power outlets, 5 auxiliary, 12-volt includes outlets in the instrument panel, console, back of console, 1 in 3rd row and 1 in cargo area
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Assist handles, all seats
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Cargo net
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with brake assist includes traction control
- Air bags frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger, driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions
- Automatic Occupant Sensing System, sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector
- Front and rear parking assist
- Rear Vision Camera
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, sensor indicator
- Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert
- Forward Collision Alert sensor indicator
- Lane Departure Warning and Safety Alert Seat
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats lower anchors and top tethers located in all second row seating positions, top tethers located in third row seating positions
- Tire Pressure Monitor System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Centre (does not apply to spare tire)
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
“Hold with Deposit” is a fully refundable 24 hour hold you can place on a vehicle to reserve it for purchase. An authorization hold of 1% of the total vehicle cost will be secured on the credit card provided. It’s similar to renting a car or hotel room. If you decide to buy the vehicle, the "Hold With Deposit" can be applied to the sale.
What are the terms to your online price?
All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, the 24 Hour Hold option will ensure that everything is in order. If you do not like the vehicle, your hold will be 100% refunded, no questions asked.
What happens to my private information?
When you sign in to your account, we take precautions to protect your account. First, whenever you sign in to your Koch account, you sign in using a secure server connection (https://). We use the industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure. Koch knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
What if I don't live in Alberta?
Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, Koch Ford Lincoln is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant for credit card processing--which are the highest standards on payment processing. On Koch Ford Lincoln, you can buy a vehicle online, safely.