Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsBluetooth, Fog Lamps, SiriusXM, Steering Wheel Audio Control, Air Conditioning!
Hurry on this one! Marked down from $22870 - you save $6894. As the Car Connection says of the Jeep Cherokee, it's a thoroughly modern family crossover, recast from its hardcore sport-utility roots into something much broader and more capable in all sorts of conditions. This 2015 Jeep Cherokee is for sale today in Edmonton.
When the freedom to explore arrives alongside exceptional value, the world opens up to offer endless opportunities. This is what you can expect with the Jeep Cherokee. With an exceptionally smooth ride and an award-winning interior, the Cherokee can take you anywhere in comfort and style. Experience adventure and discover new territories with the unique and authentically crafted Jeep Cherokee, a major player in Canada's best-selling SUV brand. This SUV has 79704 kms. It's white in colour. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 184HP 2.4L 4 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Bluetooth, Fog Lamps, Siriusxm, Steering Wheel Audio Control, Air Conditioning. It may have some remaining factory warranty, please check with dealer for details.
Our Cherokee's trim level is North. Rugged design defines this Jeep Cherokee North with a black grille and chrome surround. Other features for this model include power windows and doors, air conditioning, Uconnect with Bluetooth connectivity, fog lamps, a leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio and cruise control, automatic HID headlights, and more.
To view the original window sticker for this vehicle view this http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4PJMCB7FW744779.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.
Come by and check out our fleet of 70+ used cars and trucks and 1020+ new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||184HP 2.4L 4 Cylinder Engine|
- Engine: 2.4L Tigershark MultiAir I4
- 3.734 Axle Ratio
- Normal Duty Suspension
- GVWR: 2,494 kgs (5,500 lbs)
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Automatic Full-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Block Heater
- 730CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 160 Amp Alternator
- Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
- 1000# Maximum Payload
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 59.8 L Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Black Rear Bumper
- Black Bodyside Cladding and Black Fender Flares
- Chrome Side Windows Trim
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Composite/Galvanized Steel Panels
- Lip Spoiler
- Black Grille w/Chrome Surround
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Roof Rack Rails Only
- Front Fog Lamps
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- LED Brakelights
- 6 Speakers
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- GPS Antenna Input
- Bluetooth Integrated Voice Command
- 6-Way Driver Seat -inc: Manual Recline, Height Adjustment and Fore/Aft Movement
- 6-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline, Height Adjustment, Fore/Aft Movement and Fold Flat
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Valet Function
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Fuel
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Simulated Wood Door Panel Insert, Metal-Look Console Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Cloth Door Trim Insert
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage, 3 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Cargo Space Lights
- Harman Radio Manufacturer
- Covered Dashboard Storage, Driver And Passenger Door Bins and 1st Row Underseat Storage
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Systems Monitor
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Digital/Analog Display
- Manual Anti-Whiplash Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Front Centre Armrest and Rear Centre Armrest
- 1 Seatback Storage Pocket
- Sentry Key Engine Immobilizer
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Air Filtration
- Side Impact Beams
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492