2016 GMC Yukon DenaliStock#E21438A | Mileage: 56914 KM
Ford Customer Service Award WinnerLearn More
Every year the Ford Motor Company recognizes an Albertan dealership for achieving exceptional Customer Satisfaction in Service and Sales.
The Ford President's Award has been granted to Koch Ford for consistently providing a great customer experience - by exceeding high levels of customer satisfaction and customer service.
Hurry on this one! Marked down from $62599 - you save $6601. With its bold styling, premium materials and inspiring capability, the 2016 GMC Yukon creates a new standard in full-size utility. This 2016 GMC Yukon is for sale today.
The 2016 GMC Yukon makes a powerful first impression, from its confident, aerodynamic proportions to its premium accents and refined finish, this sporty utility lives up to its looks with superior capability, comfort and towing capacity. Setting a new standard for large SUVs means engineering technology and infotainment innovations that le...
|Engine||420HP 6.2L 8 Cylinder Engine|
- Engine, 6.2L EcoTec3 V8, with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing includes aluminum block construction (420 hp [313 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 460 lb-ft of torque [624 N-m] @ 4100 rpm)
- Rear axle, 3.23
- Suspension Package, Magnetic Ride Control
- Keyless start, push button start
- Tow/haul mode selector, button located at end of shift lever
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Transfer case, active, 2-speed electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, includes neutral position for dinghy towing (Requires 4WD.)
- Alternator, 170 amps
- All-wheel drive
- Trailer brake controller, integrated
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil integral to driver side of radiator
- GVWR, 7300 lbs. (3311 kg)
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Steering, power
- Powertrain grade braking
- Brakes, VAC power, with VSES
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench stored in rear quarter trim
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Luggage rack side rails, roof-mounted, Black (Includes bright accent)
- Moldings, bright bodyside
- Headlamps, projector beam, high intensity discharge
- Headlamps, IntelliBeam, automatic high beam on/off
- Fog lamps
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, body-colour with integrated turn signal indicators and ground illumination.
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Windshield, solar absorbing
- Windshield style, acoustic laminated glass
- Wipers, front rain-sensing, intermittent
- Wiper, rear
- Liftgate, power, hands free
- Audio system feature, Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound premium 10-speaker system
- Audio system feature, CD player (Replaced by (U42) rear seat entertainment system when (U42) is ordered.)
- Radio, HD
- Antenna, integral in rear quarter glass
- Wireless charging (Not compatible with all phones. Compliant batteries include QI and PMA technologies. Reference Mobile devices manual to confirm what type of battery it uses. See "gmtotalconnect.com" for phone compatibility information.)
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Seats, heated second row, outboard positions
- Safety Alert Driver Seat
- Console, floor with storage area, cup holders
- Cargo net
- Floor covering, colour-keyed carpeting
- Steering column, power tilt and telescopic
- Display, driver, 8" diagonal customizable driver display
- Windows, power all express down, front express up
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, programmable
- Climate control, tri-zone automatic with individual climate settings for driver, right-front passenger and rear passengers
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Power outlet, 110-volt, 1.1 Amp, 150 Watt
- Power outlets, 5 auxiliary, 12-volt includes outlets in the instrument panel, console, back of the console, 1 in 3rd row and 1 in the cargo area.
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Assist handles, all seats
- Lighting, interior with dome light driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Lighting, interior includes courtesy lighting with theater dimming, lighting for front and rear door handles, front and rear passenger footwells and door storage area
- StabiliTrak, vehicle stability enhancement system
- Brakes, Hill Start-Assist
- Air bags, frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions
- Passenger Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats lower anchors and top tethers located in all second row seating positions, top tethers located in third row seating positions
- Parking assist front and rear
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Forward Collision Alert
- Rear Vision Camera
- Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
“Hold with Deposit” is a fully refundable 24 hour hold you can place on a vehicle to reserve it for purchase. An authorization hold of 1% of the total vehicle cost will be secured on the credit card provided. It’s similar to renting a car or hotel room. If you decide to buy the vehicle, the "Hold With Deposit" can be applied to the sale.
All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, the 24 Hour Hold option will ensure that everything is in order. If within 24 hours after your hold expires, and you do not like the vehicle — your hold will be 100% refunded, no questions asked.
Please note that the online deposit is not a purchase deposit. An online deposit only puts the vehicle on hold for 24hrs, which allows the customer time to communicate with a Sales Representative to confirm all the details in purchasing the vehicle.
If confirmed and finalized, the online deposit can be applied to the purchase deposit — however, if the customer decides to cancel their purchase, they forfeit the deposit.
When you sign in to your account, we take precautions to protect your account. First, whenever you sign in to your Koch account, you sign in using a secure server connection (https://). We use the industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure. Koch Ford Lincoln knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, Koch Ford Lincoln is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant for credit card processing--which are the highest standards on payment processing. On Koch Ford Lincoln, you can buy a vehicle online, safely.