Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsOn Sale! Save $3838 on this one, we've marked it down from $50112. High levels of luxury, comfort, and tech make this three-row Infiniti QX80 a solid pick among large luxury SUVs. This 2016 INFINITI QX80 is fresh on our lot in Edmonton.
Embrace luxury grand enough to accommodate all the experiences you seek, and powerful enough to amplify them. This Infiniti QX80 unlimits your potential with capability that few can rival, extensive rewards that fill your journey, and presence that none can match. This full-size luxury SUV is not larger than life, it’s as large as the life you want. This SUV has 46803 kms. It's black in colour. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 400HP 5.6L 8 Cylinder Engine. It has some remaining factory warranty for added peace of mind.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.
Come by and check out our fleet of 50+ used cars and trucks and 920+ new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||400HP 5.6L 8 Cylinder Engine|
- Engine: 5.6L V8 w/VVEL DIG
- Transmission: 7-Speed Automatic -inc: Adaptive Shift Control (ASC), manual shift mode w/downshift rev matching, snow and tow modes and hill start assist
- 2.94 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: 3,402 kgs (7,500 lbs)
- Transmission w/Oil Cooler
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Full-Time All-Wheel Drive
- Block Heater
- 110-Amp/Hr 710CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 130 Amp Alternator
- Class IV Towing Equipment -inc: Hitch
- Trailer Wiring Harness
- 1 Skid Plate
- 755kg Maximum Payload
- Rear Auto-Leveling Suspension
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 98 L Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- Aluminum Spare Wheel
- Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st Row Sunroof w/Sunshade
- Body-Coloured Fender Flares
- Chrome Side Windows Trim and Chrome Front Windshield Trim
- Chrome Door Handles
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Body-Coloured Splash Guards
- Lip Spoiler
- Chrome Grille
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Roof Rack
- Front Fog Lamps
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- LED Brakelights
- Laminated Glass
- Radio: AM/FM w/Single In-Dash CD/DVD Player -inc: Bose Cabin Surround Sound w/digital 5.1 decoding, 15 speakers, MP3 playback capability, Radio Data System (RDS), speed-sensitive volume control, streaming audio via Bluetooth wireless technology, USB connection port for iPod interface and other compatible devices, auxiliary audio/video input jacks in front centre console, Bose Centrepoint 2 signal processing, upgraded remote control and user functionality, 2 pairs of wireless headphones, remote control, aux inputs, XM NavTraffic w/real-time traffic information and Zagat Survey restaurant guide
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Steering Wheel Controls, Multi-Source Rear Controls and Voice Activation
- Regular Amplifier
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- Climate-Controlled Front Bucket Seats -inc: 10-way power driver's seat, 8-way power passenger's seat, 2-way power lumbar support and dual occupant memory system for driver's seat w/mirrors and steering wheel linked to individual intelligent keys
- 8-Way Driver Seat
- 6-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Fold Flat
- Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Fixed 60-40 Split-Bench Leather 3rd Row Seat Front, Power Recline, Power Fold Into Floor, 2 Manual and Adjustable Head Restraints
- Heated Leather Steering Wheel w/Auto Tilt-Away
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- Valet Function
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts, Headliner/Pillar Ducts and Console Ducts
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Leather Gear Shift Knob
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination, Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Cargo Net
- Cargo Space Lights
- Integrated Navigation System w/Voice Activation
- Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Analog Display
- Manual Anti-Whiplash Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Perimeter Alarm
- Engine Immobilizer
- 4 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Air Filtration
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- INFINITI Connection Emergency Sos
- Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st, 2nd And 3rd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- First Aid Kit
- Back-Up Camera
- Front Camera
- Left Side Camera
- Right Side Camera
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492