|Engine:||375HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color:||White Platinum Metallic Tri-coat|
|Body Style:||Crew Cab|
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
- Vehicle Options
Smart engineering, impressive tech, and rugged styling make the F-150 hard to pass up.
High-strength, military-grade aluminum construction in the body of this F-150 cuts out weight without sacrificing toughness. The drivetrain at the heart of the F-150 delivers the power and torque you need to get the job done. The perfect truck for work and play, this Ford gives you the power you need, the features you want, and the look you crave.
This white platinum metallic tri-coat crew cab 4X4 pickup has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 375HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine .
Our F-150's trim level is LIMITED. This F-150 Limited is for hauling both cargo and passengers with the spacious SuperCrew cab. It boldly pushes this pickup into luxury territory. This truck gives you the power and handling you need with features electronic stability control, roll stability control, tow/haul mode, sport mode, a fully boxed frame, a trailer brake controller, and trailer sway control. On the exterior, you get a power, twin panel moonroof, LED headlights and taillights, 22-inch aluminum wheels, a satin bar style grille, power-deployable running boards, tailgate step with tailgate lift assist, and remote tailgate release. The side mirrors are power folding, power adjusting, and heated with integrated turn signals. Creature comforts and safety features include SYNC 3 infotainment with Bluetooth, voice-activated navigation, and SiriusXM satellite radio, a 360 camera with split-view display, heated front and rear seats, remote start, pro trailer backup assist, reverse sensing system, a backup camera, blind spot information system with cross-traffic alert and trailer coverage, adaptive cruise control and collision warning with brake support.
To view and download a brochure open this url http://www.ford.ca/trucks/f150/brochures/?gnav=footer-tools.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTEW1EG0HFA29166.
Rebate of $3750 is reflected in the price. Eligible Costco members may receive an additional $1000 - see dealer for details. Incentives expire 2017-03-31. See dealer for details.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 986-2929 to book your appointment. DK Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Camrose, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Red Deer, Spruce Grove, Fort McMurray, Fort Saskatchewan, Wetaskiwin, Grand Prairie, Cold Lake, Lloydminster, Lacombe, and Western Canada.
Come by and check out our fleet of 30+ used cars and trucks and 150+ new cars and trucks for sale in Leduc. o~o
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Block Heater
- 70-Amp/Hr 610CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 200 Amp Alternator
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 136.3 L Fuel Tank
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- Regular Box Style
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Clearcoat Paint
- Aluminum Panels
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Fixed Antenna
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Front Cigar Lighter(s)
- Glove Box
- Full Cloth Headliner
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Pickup Cargo Box Lights
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- Perimeter Alarm
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492