Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsLow Mileage, 6.7L Power Stroke V8 Diesel Engine, Platinum Ultimate Package, 5th Wheel Hitch Prep Package, FX4 Off Road Package, Twin Panel Moonroof, Adaptive Cruise, Lane Keeping Alert, Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera!
Hot Deal! We've marked this unit down $1920 from its regular price of $68800. 2017 Motor Trend Truck of the Year This 2017 Ford F-350 Super Duty is for sale today.
High-strength, military-grade aluminum construction in the body of this F-350 cuts out weight without sacrificing toughness. That weight reduction was reinvested in a fully boxed frame and stronger axles and chassis components. That brilliant engineering doesn't stop in the frame and body - the drivetrain at the heart of the Super Duty delivers the power and torque you need to get the job done. This truck is stronger, lighter, and ready for anything.This low mileage sought after diesel crew cab 4X4 pickup has just 37,885 kms. It's white in colour and is completely accident free based on the CARFAX Report. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 440HP 6.7L 8 Cylinder Engine. This unit has some remaining factory warranty for added peace of mind. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: 6.7l Power Stroke V8 Diesel Engine, Platinum Ultimate Package, 5th Wheel Hitch Prep Package, Fx4 Off Road Package, Twin Panel Moonroof, Adaptive Cruise, Lane Keeping Alert, Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera.
To view the original window sticker for this vehicle view this http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FT8W3BT8HED47634.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Model:||F-350 Super Duty|
|Engine:||440HP 6.7L 8 Cylinder Engine|
|Body Style:||Crew Cab|
- Transmission w/Oil Cooler
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Block Heater
- Trailer Wiring Harness
- HD Shock Absorbers
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Firm Suspension
- Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Regular Box Style
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Clearcoat Paint
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Aluminum Panels
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Fixed Antenna
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Underhood And Pickup Cargo Box Lights
- Systems Monitor
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Air Filtration
- Side Impact Beams
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point and Height Adjusters
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer multiple purchase options for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to access exclusive rebates and incentives, speak with a Sales Representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through Koch Ford, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. All holds are 100% refundable.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Live Chat provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492