|Model:||F-350 Super Duty|
|Engine:||440HP 6.7L 8 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color:||Shadow Black|
|Body Style:||Crew Cab|
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
- Vehicle Options
2017 Motor Trend Truck of the Year
High-strength, military-grade aluminum construction in the body of this F-350 cuts out weight without sacrificing toughness. That weight reduction was reinvested in a fully boxed frame and stronger axles and chassis components. That brilliant engineering doesn't stop in the frame and body - the drivetrain at the heart of the Super Duty delivers the power and torque you need to get the job done. This truck is stronger, lighter, and ready for anything.
This shadow black sought after diesel crew cab 4X4 pickup has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 440HP 6.7L 8 Cylinder Engine .
Our F-350 Super Duty's trim level is LARIAT. The Lariat trim on this F-350 Super Duty adds some nice features you might not expect to find on a truck at this price point. It gives you the power and handling you need with features like four-wheel anti-lock power disc brakes with vacuum boost, integrated trailer brake controller, an engine block heater, AdvanceTrac electronic stability control, roll stability control, and trailer sway control. In addition to tie-down hooks, the BoxLink system puts four locking tie-down cleats in the bed for more cargo security. On the exterior, you get quad-beam halogen headlights, fog lights, LED box lighting, chrome bumpers, running boards, telescoping, heated, power trailer tow mirrors with LED spot lights, a rugged chrome bar-style grille, and a partitionable and stackable pickup box. Creature comforts and safety features include leather-trimmed seats, heated front seats, SYNC 3 infotainment with Bluetooth, SiriusXM satellite radio, and Sony 10-speaker audio, steering wheel audio controls, dual-zone automatic climate control, power adjustable pedals, cruise control, a dash-top tray, an 8-inch productivity screen, steering wheel audio controls, tailgate assist, reverse sensing system, backup camera, safety canopy side-curtain airbags, S.O.S. post crash alert system, and SecuriLock anti-theft system.
To view and download a brochure open this url http://www.ford.ca/trucks/superduty/brochures/?gnav=footer-tools.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FT8W3BT0HEC26404.
Rebate of $4000 is reflected in the price. Eligible Costco members may receive an additional $1000 - see dealer for details. Incentives expire 2017-03-31. See dealer for details.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 986-2929 to book your appointment. DK Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Camrose, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Red Deer, Spruce Grove, Fort McMurray, Fort Saskatchewan, Wetaskiwin, Grand Prairie, Cold Lake, Lloydminster, Lacombe, and Western Canada.
Come by and check out our fleet of 40+ used cars and trucks and 140+ new cars and trucks for sale in Leduc. o~o
- Transmission w/Oil Cooler
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Block Heater
- HD Shock Absorbers
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Firm Suspension
- Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Regular Box Style
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Clearcoat Paint
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Aluminum Panels
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Fixed Antenna
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Underhood And Pickup Cargo Box Lights
- Systems Monitor
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Air Filtration
- Side Impact Beams
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point and Height Adjusters
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492