|Model:||F-350 Super Duty|
|Engine:||440HP 6.7L 8 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color:||Bronze Fire|
|Body Style:||Crew Cab|
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
- Vehicle Options
SPECIAL! Was $85718. Now $72431! $10287 discount for a limited time! (in addition to the $3000 rebate)
High-strength, military-grade aluminum construction in the body of this F-350 cuts out weight without sacrificing toughness. That weight reduction was reinvested in a fully boxed frame and stronger axles and chassis components. That brilliant engineering doesn't stop in the frame and body - the drivetrain at the heart of the Super Duty delivers the power and torque you need to get the job done. This truck is stronger, lighter, and ready for anything.
This bronze fire sought after diesel crew cab 4X4 pickup has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 440HP 6.7L 8 Cylinder Engine .
Our F-350 Super Duty's trim level is King Ranch. This King Ranch F-350 Super Duty is for hauling both cargo and passengers with the spacious Crew Cab. It gives you the power and handling you need with features like AdvanceTrac electronic stability control, roll stability control, a trailer brake controller, an engine block heater, and trailer sway control. The BoxLink cargo management system adds customizability to the cargo bed. It secures a variety of accessories to make your truck perfect for what you use it for. On the exterior, you get LED headlights, fog lights, two-tone paint, a chrome grille, LED box lighting, a partitionable and stackable pickup box, telescoping, heated, power trailer tow mirrors with LED spot lights, illuminated running boards, remote tailgate release, and cargo tie-down hooks. Creature comforts and safety features include SYNC 3 infotainment with Bluetooth, navigation, and SiriusXM satellite radio, power adjustable pedals, heated and cooled front seats, heated rear seats, automatic dual-zone climate control, an 8-inch productivity screen, cruise control, remote start, reverse sensing system, heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel, backup camera, safety canopy side-curtain airbags, blind spot monitoring system with cross-traffic alert and trailer tow, anti-lock brakes, curve control, perimeter alarm, S.O.S. post-crash alert system, and SecuriLock anti-theft system.
To view and download a brochure open this url http://www.ford.ca/trucks/superduty/brochures/?gnav=footer-tools.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FT8W3BT4HED14002.
We've discounted this vehicle $10287. Rebate of $3000 is reflected in the price. Credit includes $3000 Delivery Allowance. Certain trims may qualify for lower finance rates. Eligible Costco members may receive an additional $1000 bonus - see dealer for details. Incentives expire 2017-08-31. See dealer for details.
Koch Ford Athabasca is a leader in the automotive business in Northern Alberta, serving the communities of Athabasca, Athabasca County, Boyle, Grassland, Caslan, Calling Lake, Newbrook, Colinton, Smith, Hondo, Flatbush, Rochester and Perryvale. Our success is due in part to our dedicated team of sales professionals and trained technicians who are constantly working to meet and exceed the needs of our valued customers. Book your test drive today by calling 1-800-290-3494.
Come by and check out our fleet of 30+ used cars and trucks and 70+ new cars and trucks for sale in Athabasca. o~o Comments Powered by AIM Experts.
- Transmission w/Oil Cooler
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Block Heater
- HD Shock Absorbers
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Firm Suspension
- Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Regular Box Style
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Clearcoat Paint
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Aluminum Panels
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Fixed Antenna
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Underhood And Pickup Cargo Box Lights
- Systems Monitor
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Air Filtration
- Side Impact Beams
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point and Height Adjusters
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492