|Model:||F-450 Chassis Cab|
|Engine:||6.7L V8 32V DDI OHV Turbo Diesel|
|Exterior Color:||Oxford White|
|Body Style:||Regular Cab|
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
- Vehicle Options
This vehicle is located at Koch Ford Edmonton.
When there's serious work to be done, the Ford F-450 Chassis Cab answers the call.
If you need a chassis cab work truck, you need it to be something you can trust. Ford is one of the oldest names in work trucks for a reason. They've been trusted for over a century and this F-450 Chassis Cab continues that tradition today. Check out this versatile workhorse today!
This oxford white sought after diesel 4X4 pickup has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 6.7L V8 32V DDI OHV Turbo Diesel engine.
Our F-450 Chassis Cab's trim level is XL. The XL trim on this F-450 is a work truck through and through. It has features you need when hauling like AdvanceTrac electronic stability control, roll stability control, and trailer sway control. These systems work together to keep your truck and your payload on the road with confidence. It even comes with an engine block heater to help it start up on cold days. Six upfitter switches make the truck even more customizable so you can control everything you need to from the driver's seat.
To view and download a brochure open this url http://assets.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/assets/2017_Ford_Chassis_Cab_J1_CA/NGBS/Nameplate_SpecificationLiteDoc/Nameplate_SpecificationLiteDoc_136B520D-77E2-5DF7-F881-4DE4F8814DE4.pdf.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FDUF4HTXHEB95976.
Rebate of $2000 is reflected in the price. Credit includes $2000 Delivery Allowance. Incentives expire 2017-08-31. See dealer for details.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment. Koch Ford Lincoln is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Camrose, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Red Deer, Spruce Grove, Fort McMurray, Fort Saskatchewan, Wetaskiwin, Grand Prairie, Cold Lake, Lloydminster, Lacombe, and Western Canada.
Come by and check out our fleet of 70+ used cars and trucks and 240+ new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o Comments Powered by AIM Experts.
- Dual Rear Wheels
- 4-wheel ABS Brakes
- Front Ventilated disc brakes
- 1st row curtain head airbags
- Cancellable Passenger Airbag
- Side airbag
- Driveline Traction Control
- Argent steel rims
- Wheel Diameter: 19.5
- Wheel Width: 6
- Urethane steering wheel trim
- Urethane shift knob trim
- Video Monitor Location: Front
- Trip computer
- External temperature display
- Engine block heater
- Auxilliary transmission cooler
- Manual extendable trailer style exterior mirrors
- Daytime running lights
- Front reading lights
- Front split-bench
- Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
- Power steering
- Suspension class: Firm
- Interior air filtration
- Manual front air conditioning
- Max cargo capacity: 328 L
- Vehicle Emissions: Federal
- Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
- Fuel Capacity: 151 L
- Instrumentation: Low fuel level
- Clock: In-radio display
- Headlights off auto delay
- Dusk sensing headlights
- Coil front spring
- Regular front stabilizer bar
- Non-independent front suspension classification
- Other front suspension
- Leaf rear spring
- Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
- Rigid axle rear suspension
- Leaf rear suspension
- Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars
- Variable intermittent front wipers
- Manual locking hubs
- Gross vehicle weight: 7,484 kg
- Overall Width: 2,690 mm
- Front Head Room: 1,036 mm
- Front Leg Room: 1,115 mm
- Front Shoulder Room: 1,694 mm
- Front Hip Room: 1,588 mm
- Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
- Engine immobilizer
- Cupholders: Front
- Tires: Width: 225 mm
- Tires: Profile: 70
- Tires: Speed Rating: S
- Diameter of tires: 19.5"
- Type of tires: AS
- Tires: Prefix: LT
- Tires: Load Rating: G
- Fixed antenna
- 2 Door
- Driver airbag
- Passenger airbag deactivation switch
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492