|Engine:||1.6L 4 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color:||Blue Candy Metallic Tinted Clearcoat|
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
- Vehicle Options
Ford has changed the subcompact game with the Fiesta. It has plenty of interior space for a comfortable drive while returning excellent fuel economy.
Ford has changed what it means to be a subcompact car with the Fiesta. Cars this size used to be penalty boxes that nobody wanted to drive. This Fiesta is a different story. Fun to drive, small car efficiency, and impressive tech all in a great looking car.
This blue candy metallic tinted clearcoat hatchback has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 1.6L 4 Cylinder Engine .
Our Fiesta's trim level is SE. The SE trim of this Ford Fiesta offers an excellent blend of features and value. You get Ford's famous SYNC infotainment system which features Bluetooth and voice control. Control your phone and your music without taking your hands off the wheel. The AM/FM radio not only has a CD player, but it's MP3 ready with an aux jack. In the dash, there's a multifunction message centre with and LCD screen. Make more room for cargo with the 60/40 split rear seats that fold down with ease. The S trim includes other perks like remote keyless entry, air conditioning, power locks, power windows, ambient lighting, cruise control, electronic power assisted steering, electronic brake force distribution, hill start assist, and torque vectoring control. Safety and security features include seven airbags, anti-lock brakes, AdvanceTrac electronic stability control, blind spot mirrors, perimeter alarm, and the SecuriLock anti-theft system.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=3FADP4EJ9HM102921.
Eligible Costco members may receive an additional $500 - see dealer for details. Incentives expire 2017-03-31. See dealer for details.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 986-2929 to book your appointment. DK Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Camrose, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Red Deer, Spruce Grove, Fort McMurray, Fort Saskatchewan, Wetaskiwin, Grand Prairie, Cold Lake, Lloydminster, Lacombe, and Western Canada.
Come by and check out our fleet of 30+ used cars and trucks and 150+ new cars and trucks for sale in Leduc. o~o
- Front-Wheel Drive
- 3.61 Axle Ratio
- Block Heater
- 500CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 120 Amp Alternator
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 45.4 L Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Torsion Beam Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Front Disc/Rear Drum Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs and Hill Hold Control
- Tires: P185/60R15 BSW
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper
- Body-Coloured Rear Bumper
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper, Heated Wiper Park and Defroster
- Light Tinted Glass
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Chrome Grille
- Lip Spoiler
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Halogen Headlamps
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Automatic Equalizer
- Digital Signal Processor
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Automatic Air Conditioning
- Illuminated Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Cloth Door Trim Insert
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Interior Trim -inc: Piano Black Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors
- Full Floor Console w/Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Rigid Cargo Cover
- Cargo Space Lights
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Instrument Panel Bin, Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Analog Display
- Systems Monitor
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- 1 Seatback Storage Pocket
- Front Centre Armrest
- Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Perimeter Alarm
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- Air Filtration
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Driver Knee Airbag
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492