|Model:||Super Duty F-550 DRW|
|Trim:||XLT - Special|
|Engine:||330HP 6.7L 8 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color:||Oxford White|
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
- Vehicle Options
A powerful drivetrain gets the job done while you enjoy the roomy cabin of this F-550.
If you need a chassis cab work truck, you need it to be something you can trust. Ford is one of the oldest names in work trucks for a reason. They've been trusted for over a century and this F-550 continues that tradition today. Check out this versatile workhorse today!
This oxford white sought after diesel crew cab 4X4 pickup has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 330HP 6.7L 8 Cylinder Engine .
To view and download a brochure open this url http://assets.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/assets/2017_Ford_Chassis_Cab_J1_CA/NGBS/Nameplate_SpecificationLiteDoc/Nameplate_SpecificationLiteDoc_136B520D-77E2-5DF7-F881-4DE4F8814DE4.pdf.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FD0W5HT5HEC04782.
See dealer for details.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 986-2929 to book your appointment. DK Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Camrose, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Red Deer, Spruce Grove, Fort McMurray, Fort Saskatchewan, Wetaskiwin, Grand Prairie, Cold Lake, Lloydminster, Lacombe, and Western Canada.
Come by and check out our fleet of 40+ used cars and trucks and 140+ new cars and trucks for sale in Leduc. o~o
- GVWR: 8,165 kgs (18,000 lbs) Payload Package
- Manual Transfer Case
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Block Heater
- 78-Amp/Hr 750CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- HD Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Firm Suspension
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Steering
- 151.4 L Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Dual Rear Wheels
- Manual Locking Hubs
- Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs
- Upfitter Switches
- Clearcoat Paint
- Black Fender Flares
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Aluminum Panels
- Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Halogen Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Cab Clearance Lights
- Fixed Antenna
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Underhood Lights
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Air Filtration
- Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492