|Engine:||3.7L V6 24V MPFI DOHC|
|Exterior Color:||Oxford White|
|Body Style:||Regular Passenger|
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
- Vehicle Options
This vehicle is located at Koch Ford Edmonton.
Tough on the worksite and comfortable on the road, this Ford Transit is right at home at either.
The Ford Transit F-350 offers the flexibility to fit any size of business, whether you need to tow, haul, cart, carry or deliver - the Ford Transit can get it done. The Ford Transit workspace is carefully designed to maximize efficiency and versatility, making your Transit the ideal tool for any job.
This oxford white van has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 3.7L V6 24V MPFI DOHC engine.
To view and download a brochure open this url http://www.ford.ca/trucks/transitvanwagon/brochures/?gnav=footer-tools.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FBAX2CM0HKA32851.
See dealer for details.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. Koch Ford Lincoln is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Camrose, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Red Deer, Spruce Grove, Fort McMurray, Fort Saskatchewan, Wetaskiwin, Grand Prairie, Cold Lake, Lloydminster, Lacombe, and Western Canada.
Come by and check out our fleet of 80+ used cars and trucks and 210+ new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
- Remote power door locks
- Power windows
- 4-wheel ABS Brakes
- Front Ventilated disc brakes
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd row head airbags
- Passenger Airbag
- Side airbag
- Rear air conditioning
- 4th Row Bench
- Four 4th row headrests
- Digital Audio Input
- AM/FM stereo
- Braking Assist
- ABS and Driveline Traction Control
- Stability control with anti-roll control
- Privacy glass: Light
- Wheel Diameter: 16
- Wheel Width: 7
- Urethane steering wheel trim
- Urethane shift knob trim
- Metal-look dash trim
- Video Monitor Location: Front
- Auxilliary engine cooler
- Engine block heater
- Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 8.0 s
- Auxilliary transmission cooler
- Power remote driver mirror adjustment
- Power remote passenger mirror adjustment
- Daytime running lights
- Rear heat ducts
- Bucket front seats
- Rear bench
- Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
- Power steering
- Suspension class: Regular
- Manual front air conditioning
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Cargo area light
- Max cargo capacity: 10,610 L
- Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
- Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
- Fuel Capacity: 95 L
- Instrumentation: Low fuel level
- Clock: In-radio display
- Coil front spring
- Regular front stabilizer bar
- Independent front suspension classification
- Strut front suspension
- Front Independent Suspension
- Leaf rear spring
- Rigid axle rear suspension
- Leaf rear suspension
- Front suspension stabilizer bar
- Variable intermittent front wipers
- Steel spare wheel rim
- Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
- Overhead console: Full with storage
- Curb weight: 2,838 kg
- Gross vehicle weight: 4,082 kg
- Overall Length: 6,035 mm
- Overall Width: 2,065 mm
- Overall height: 2,520 mm
- Wheelbase: 3,749 mm
- Front Head Room: 1,321 mm
- Rear Head Room: 1,417 mm
- Front Leg Room: 1,008 mm
- Rear Leg Room: 856 mm
- Front Shoulder Room: 1,725 mm
- Rear Shoulder Room: 1,814 mm
- Front Hip Room: 1,715 mm
- Rear Hip Room: 1,768 mm
- 3rd Row Head Room: 1,417 mm
- 3rd Row Leg Room: 904 mm
- 3rd Row Shoulder Room: 1,702 mm
- 3rd Row Hip Room: 1,709 mm
- Three 12V DC power outlets
- Transmission hill holder
- Seatbelt pretensioners: Front
- Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
- Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
- Engine immobilizer
- Cargo tie downs
- Cupholders: Front and rear
- Door pockets: Driver, passenger and rear
- Tires: Width: 235 mm
- Tires: Profile: 65
- Tires: Speed Rating: S
- Diameter of tires: 16.0"
- Type of tires: AS
- Tires: Prefix: LT
- Tires: Load Rating: C
- Rear door type: Split swing-out
- Right rear passenger door type: Sliding
- Black bumpers
- Fixed antenna
- 3 Door
- Driver airbag
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492