|Engine:||275HP 3.7L V6 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color:||Oxford White|
|Body Style:||Regular Cargo|
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
- Vehicle Options
This vehicle is located at Koch Ford Edmonton.
A smart design gives this Ford Transit Connect a ton of cargo space while keeping it easy to drive.
Ford changed the way we think about city vans with the Transit. Fuel efficient engines and a front-wheel drive configuration make it economical and easy to get through rough road conditions without needed four-wheel drive. Don't let the good fuel economy fool you, this Transit is still a hard worker that can haul plenty of payload and even has impressive towing capacity.
This oxford white van has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 275HP 3.7L V6 Cylinder Engine .
To view and download a brochure open this url http://assets.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/assets/2017_Ford_Transit_Connect_J1_CA/NGBS/Nameplate_SpecificationLiteDoc/Nameplate_SpecificationLiteDoc_136B520B-6CED-842F-B0C4-0820B0C40820.pdf.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTYR2CM8HKA64273.
Rebate of $1500 is reflected in the price. Eligible Costco members may receive an additional $1000 - see dealer for details. Incentives expire 2017-03-31. See dealer for details.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. Koch Ford Lincoln is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Camrose, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Red Deer, Spruce Grove, Fort McMurray, Fort Saskatchewan, Wetaskiwin, Grand Prairie, Cold Lake, Lloydminster, Lacombe, and Western Canada.
Come by and check out our fleet of 70+ used cars and trucks and 210+ new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
- 3.73 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: 9,000 lbs
- Transmission w/Oil Cooler
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Block Heater
- 70-Amp/Hr Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 150 Amp Alternator
- 3800# Maximum Payload
- HD Shock Absorbers
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Steering
- 95 L Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Tires: 235/65R16C AS BSW
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Clearcoat Paint
- Black Front Bumper
- Black Rear Bumper
- Black Bodyside Cladding and Black Wheel Well Trim
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Black Door Handles
- Light Tinted Glass
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Black Grille
- Split Swing-Out Rear Cargo Access
- Sliding Rear Passenger Side Door
- Aero-Composite Halogen Headlamps
- Radio w/Seek-Scan
- Fixed Antenna
- 4 Front Speakers -inc: No rear speakers
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer and Trip Odometer
- Front Cupholder
- Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert
- Front Cloth Headliner
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Full Overhead Console w/Storage and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Front Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Front Only Vinyl/Rubber Floor Covering
- Cargo Space Lights
- Instrument Panel Bin, Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver 1-Touch Down
- Analog Display
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- Side Impact Beams
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Back-Up Camera
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492