Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsLeather Seats, Cooled Seats, Blind Spot Detection, Power Liftgate, Rear View Camera!
Hurry on this one! Marked down from $44870 - you save $5946. The all new 2017 Acadia builds on a solid track record of GMC Professional Grade engineering focused on delivering performance and handling dynamics that help keep you confidently in control at all times. This 2017 GMC Acadia is for sale today in Edmonton.
The all-new 2017 Acadia SUV personifies GMC's Professional Grade attitude and dedication to precision. The Acadia's flexible, versatile space and functionality are seamlessly blended with style, safety, and impressive technology. The Acadia makes a strong impression with its confident stance and bold styling from front to back, and its details, big or small, make it a truly distinctive crossover vehicle. This SUV has 27429 kms. It's red in colour. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 310HP 3.6L V6 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Leather Seats, Cooled Seats, Blind Spot Detection, Power Liftgate, Rear View Camera, Rear Park Assist, Heated Steering Wheel. It has some remaining factory warranty for added peace of mind.
Our Acadia's trim level is Denali. The Acadia Denali combines premium materials, signature styling and advanced technologies to make it the premier choice among crossovers. Its many luxurious features include power heated and cooled front seats, heated rear seats, satin chrome exterior accents, unique 20 machined aluminum wheels, side blind zone alert, rear cross traffic alert, head-up display, forward collision alert and lane departure warning. Additionally, you'll get Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, rear vision camera, a power liftgate, heated steering wheel, and a remote vehicle starter plus much more.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.
Come by and check out our fleet of 60+ used cars and trucks and 970+ new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||310HP 3.6L V6 Cylinder Engine|
- Engine, 3.6L V6, SIDI, DOHC with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) (310 hp [231.1 kW] @ 6600 rpm, 271 lb-ft of torque @ 5000 rpm [365.9 N-m])
- Axle, 3.16 ratio
- GVWR, 6001 lbs (2722 kg)
- E10 Fuel capable
- Cooling system, heavy-duty
- Alternator, 170 amps
- Trailering Package includes factory-installed hitch 4000 lb. towing, 7-pin wiring harness, Class III hitch and (V08) heavy-duty cooling system
- Chassis, All-Wheel Drive System (AWD model only. Includes all-wheel drive disconnect.)
- Drive Mode Selector up to 5 modes available for various driving conditions
- Suspension, Ride and Handling McPherson struts for front and independent 5-link rear
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, 17" front and rear
- Front Automatic Braking, low speed (Included with (BGP) Driver Alert Package II. Will be substituted with (UGN) Forward Automatic Braking when (PCH) Technology Package is ordered.)
- Exhaust, dual outlet
- Tool kit, road emergency
- Tires, P235/55R20 all-season, H-rated, blackwall
- Wheel, spare, 18" x 4.5" (45.7 cm x 11.4 cm) steel
- Tire, compact spare, T135/70R18, blackwall
- Roof rails, bright
- Grille, signature Denali
- Headlamps, high intensity discharge
- Headlamps, IntelliBeam, automatic high-beam (Included with (BGP) Driver Alert Package II.)
- Fog lamps, front projector type
- Glass, deep-tinted (all windows, except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Wipers, front intermittent with washers
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Liftgate, power programmable, hands free
- Audio system feature, Bose premium 8-speaker system with sub-woofer
- Seat adjuster, front passenger, 8-way power
- Seat adjuster, power passenger lumbar control
- Seats, heated rear outboard seating positions
- Console front centre with 2 cup holders and storage, includes rear storage drawer
- Power outlet, 120-volt, 3-prong household style located on the rear of centre console
- Cup holders 2 in front centre console, 2 in front door panel, 2 bottle holders in front door panel, 2 in 2nd row and 2 in 3rd row, 10 total
- Steering column, power tilt and telescopic
- Display, enhanced driver instrument information 8" multi-colour configurable
- Sensor, humidity and windshield temperature
- Compass display
- Windows, power with driver Express-Up/Down and Passenger Express-down
- Memory Package, recalls 2 "presets" for power driver seat and outside mirrors
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Air conditioning, tri-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver, right front passenger and rear seat occupants
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Lighting, interior with theatre dimming, cargo compartment, reading lights for front seats, second row reading lamps integrated into dome light, door-and tailgate-activated switches and illuminated entry and exit feature
- Lamp Package, interior, deluxe
- Air bag, Passenger Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger presence detector
- Air bags, frontal and side impact for driver and front passenger driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact, driver side knee and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions
- Following Distance Indicator (Included with (BGP) Driver Alert Package II.)
- Forward Collision Alert (Included with (BGP) Driver Alert Package II.)
- Pedestrian detection, front (Included with (BGP) Driver Alert Package II.)
- Door locks, rear child security
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Horn, dual-note
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492