On sale now! This vehicle was originally listed at $38599. We've marked it down to $35887. You save $2712. The 2017 Sierra 1500 pickup truck sets a higher standard, with purposeful technology inside and out to help you stay connected and always in control. This 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 is for sale today.
This 2017 GMC Sierra's expertly crafted body and premium materials form a striking appearance inside and out. Thanks to its stunning GMC Signature LED lighting that further enhance its bold and advanced design, this Sierra offers a Professional Grade truck that's built for anything you put in front of it. One look inside this handsome truck and you'll find premium materials such as a soft-touch instrument panel, superior comfort in its seats, and advanced safety features making the Sierra, an all around complete package. This Double Cab 4X4 pickup has 64,479 kms. Stock number E10051A is white in colour . It has a 6 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 355HP 5.3L 8 Cylinder Engine. It may have some remaining factory warranty, please check with dealer for details.
Our Sierra 1500's trim level is SLE. Moving a step above the base Sierra, this GMC 1500 SLE is well worth the extra money and includes many useful features. These extras include aluminum wheels, an EZ lift and lower tailgate, 8 inch colour touchscreen with bluetooth audio streaming and a rear vision camera, an upgraded stereo, remote keyless entry and power windows. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Rear View Camera, Bluetooth, Remote Keyless Entry, Power Windows, Touch Screen, Cruise Control.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine||355HP 5.3L 8 Cylinder Engine|
|Body Style||Extended/Double Cab|
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Standard on 4WD V6 models. Available with (L83) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine.)
- Pickup box (Deleted when (ZW9) pickup box delete is ordered on Regular Cab.)
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3221 kg) (Requires Crew Cab or Double Cab 4WD models and (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine.)
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 730 cold-cranking amps/70 Amp-hr maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist, rack-and-pinion
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors, 4-wheel antilock
- Capless Fuel Fill
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Cargo tie downs (4), movable upper
- Wheelhouse liners, rear (Requires Crew Cab or Double Cab model.)
- Tire carrier lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Bumper, front chrome lower
- Bumper, rear chrome with bumper CornerSteps
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Mouldings, bodyside, body colour
- Grille surround, chrome
- Active aero shutters
- Headlamps, high intensity discharge (HID) projector-beam with LED signature
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on centre switch bank
- Mirror caps, body-colour (Deleted when (DPN) power camper mirrors are ordered.)
- Glass, deep-tinted
- LED Lighting, cargo box with switch on centre switch bank
- Tailgate and bed rail protection caps, top
- Remote Locking Tailgate (Included and only available with (AQQ) Remote Keyless Entry.)
- Tailgate, EZ-Lift and Lower
- Door handles, body-colour
- 6-speaker audio system
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires Crew Cab or Double Cab model.)
- Floor covering, colour-keyed carpeting
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Driver Information Centre, 4.2-inch diagonal colour display includes driver personalization, warning messages and vehicle information
- Windows, power with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Assist handle, front passenger on A-pillar
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control, includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Airbags, Dual-stage frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Head-curtain airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions; Includes front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger airbag
- Rear Vision Camera
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
“Hold with Deposit” is a fully refundable 24 hour hold you can place on a vehicle to reserve it for purchase. An authorization hold of 1% of the total vehicle cost will be secured on the credit card provided. It’s similar to renting a car or hotel room. If you decide to buy the vehicle, the "Hold With Deposit" can be applied to the sale.
What are the terms to your online price?
All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, the 24 Hour Hold option will ensure that everything is in order. If you do not like the vehicle, your hold will be 100% refunded, no questions asked.
What happens to my private information?
When you sign in to your account, we take precautions to protect your account. First, whenever you sign in to your Koch account, you sign in using a secure server connection (https://). We use the industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure. Koch knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
What if I don't live in Alberta?
Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, Koch Ford Lincoln is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant for credit card processing--which are the highest standards on payment processing. On Koch Ford Lincoln, you can buy a vehicle online, safely.