Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsHurry on this one! Marked down from $71222 - you save $6353. The Ford Expedition's independent rear suspension soaks up bumps better than its competition and frees up more cargo space. -Car and Driver This 2018 Ford Expedition is for sale today.
Whether it's getting the kids to school or going on a weekend adventure, this Ford Expedition is a jack of all trades. It's one of the only SUVs that can carry up to eight people plus their cargo while towing a boat without skipping a beat. It even returns good fuel economy thanks to the efficient, reliable engine. Four-wheel drive is standard on all models so this SUV can take you anywhere. If you need an SUV that does it all, this Ford Expedition is for you. This SUV has 23125 kms. It's grey in colour and is completely accident free based on the CARFAX Report. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 365HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine. It has some remaining factory warranty for added peace of mind.
To view the original window sticker for this vehicle view this http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FMJK2AT1JEA29350.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||365HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine|
- Engine: 3.5L V6 EcoBoost -inc: auto start-stop technology
- 3.31 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: 3,311 kgs (7300 lbs)
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Part And Full-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Block Heater
- 150 Amp Alternator
- 78-Amp/Hr 675CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Class III Towing Equipment -inc: Harness, Hitch and Trailer Sway Control
- 1690# Maximum Payload
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- 107 L Fuel Tank
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Descent Control and Hill Hold Control
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Clearcoat Paint
- Express Open Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st And 2nd Row Sunroof w/Power Sunshade
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper w/Body-Coloured Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and 2 Tow Hooks
- Body-Coloured Rear Step Bumper w/Body-Coloured Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Body-Coloured Bodyside Cladding and Body-Coloured Fender Flares
- Chrome Door Handles
- Chrome Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Driver Auto Dimming, Power Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Flip-Up Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper, Heated Wiper Park and Defroster
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Chrome Grille
- Power Running Boards
- Roof Rack Rails Only
- Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Halogen Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- LED Brakelights
- Streaming Audio
- Window Grid Antenna
- Regular Amplifier
- Automatic Equalizer
- Digital Signal Processor
- Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation System
- Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
- 8-Way Driver Seat
- 8-Way Passenger Seat
- 40-20-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Heated Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Leather Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft
- Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Mobile Hotspot Internet Access
- Fixed 60-40 Split-Bench Vinyl 3rd Row Seat Front, Power Fold Into Floor and 3 Fixed Head Restraints
- Heated Leather Steering Wheel
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Front Cigar Lighter(s)
- Garage Door Transmitter
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts, Auxiliary Rear Heater and Headliner/Pillar Ducts
- Glove Box
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Metal-Look Gear Shift Knob
- Interior Trim -inc: Simulated Wood/Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Simulated Wood/Metal-Look Door Panel Insert, Simulated Wood/Metal-Look Console Insert and Chrome Interior Accents
- Leather Door Trim Insert
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination, Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage, 4 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Cargo Space Lights
- Tracker System
- Dashboard Storage, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Power Adjustable Pedals
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Systems Monitor
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Analog Display
- Fixed Rear Head Restraints
- Front Centre Armrest
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Perimeter Alarm
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- 4 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- BLIS Blind Spot Sensor
- and Cross Traffic Alert
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st, 2nd And 3rd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
My family and I love going places. Expedition certainly fits our lifestyle, we can drive anywhere with everything we need. I had a few concerns before deciding on this one, but people Koch certainly helped me out.
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492