Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsLeather Seats, Heated Seats, Rear View Camera, Bluetooth, Remote Start!
On Sale! Save $1809 on this one, we've marked it down from $33749. With a slick new look, a roomy, comfortable interior, and spirited driving dynamics, this all-new 2018 GMC Terrain is hard to pass up. This 2018 GMC Terrain is for sale today.
This all-new 2018 GMC Terrain is the compact SUV reimagined with you in mind. Expressive design, relentless engineering, and purposeful technologies show the passion that GMC put into this crossover. This stylish, comfortable Terrain packed with smart engineering is proof that Professional Grade isn't merely a label, it's a way of life. This SUV has 29469 kms. It's grey in colour and is completely accident free based on the CARFAX Report. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 252HP 2.0L 4 Cylinder Engine.
Our Terrain's trim level is SLT. The SLT trim piles on the luxurious features without breaking the bank. It comes with an 8-inch infotainment system with Bluetooth, SiriusXM, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, in-vehicle apps, and advanced voice recognition, OnStar, leather seats which are heated in front, dual-zone automatic climate control, remote start, a rearview camera, a leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio and cruise control, and more. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Rear View Camera, Bluetooth, Remote Start, Onstar.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Trim:||SLT Leather with Sunroof and Navigation|
|Engine:||252HP 2.0L 4 Cylinder Engine|
- Memory Package recalls 2 "presets" for power driver seat and outside mirrors
- Engine, 2.0L Turbo, 4-cylinder, SIDI, VVT (252 hp [188.0 kW] @ 5500 rpm, 260 lb-ft of torque [353.0 N-m] @ 2500 - 4500 rpm)
- Axle, 3.17 final drive ratio
- Emissions, Federal requirements
- Engine control, stop-start system
- Electronic Precision Shift, button and trigger based transmission interface
- Chassis, All-Wheel Drive System
- Recovery hooks, front provisions
- Suspension, front MacPherson strut
- Suspension, rear 4-link, non-isolated
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, 12.6" front and 11.3" rear
- Brake, electronic parking
- Brake lining, high-performance, Duralife
- Capless fuel fill
- Exhaust, dual with bright tips
- Mechanical jack with tools
- Tires, P235/50R19 all-season blackwall
- Tire, spare, T125/70R17 blackwall
- Wheel, spare, 17" (43.2 cm) steel
- Liftgate, rear power programmable, hands free
- Luggage rack, side rails, roof-mounted (Silver painted side rails.)
- Antenna, roof-mounted shark fin
- Trim, Black lower body
- Active Aero Shutters
- Headlamps, high intensity discharge with C-shaped lighting
- Tail lamps, LED signature
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Glass, acoustic, laminated windshield
- Glass, deep-tinted, rear
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, manual-folding, LED turn signal indicators and auto-dimming
- Mirror caps, body-colour
- Door handles, body-colour
- Active Noise Cancellation, noise control system
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- USB data ports, 2, type-A, located within the centre console
- USB charging-only ports, 2, located on the rear of the centre console
- SD Card Reader located within front centre storage bin
- GMC 4G LTE and available built-in Wi-Fi hotspot for up to 7 devices; includes data trial for 1 month or 3GB (whichever comes first); EFFECTIVE WITH RETAIL SALES STARTING 5/1/2018. (Visit onstar.ca for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model. Subscription required.)
- Seating, 5-passenger
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger
- Seatback, passenger side, flat-folding
- Head restraints, 2-way adjustable (up/down), front
- Seat, rear 60/40 split-folding with centre armrest
- Seat release levers, 2nd row mechanical release levers in cargo area
- Rear Seat Reminder
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped 4-spoke
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio and phone interface
- Steering wheel, heated
- Driver Shift Controls
- Display, 4.2" multi-colour driver information screen
- Compass display, located in the Driver Information Centre
- Keyless Start, push-button
- Remote Start
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Sensor, cabin humidity
- Power outlet, front auxiliary, 12-volt
- Power outlet, cargo area auxiliary, 12-volt
- Power outlet, 110-volt, located on the rear of centre console
- Sunglass storage, overhead
- Map pocket, driver seatback
- Map pocket, front passenger seatback
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Assist handle, driver
- Assist handle, front passenger
- Assist handles, rear outboard
- Lighting, interior with accent lighting under door armrest, floor console and instrument panel
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Traction Control
- Hill Descent Control
- Daytime Running Lamps, LED signature
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, and thorax side-impact driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions
- Air bag, Passenger Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger presence detector
- Rear Vision Camera
- GMC Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, GMC Smart Driver, Marketplace and more; EFFECTIVE WITH SALES STARTING 5/1/2018. (Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the vehicle delivery date for model year 2018 or newer GMC vehicles. See onstar.ca for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability of Connected Access and any of its services are dependent on compatible 4G LTE wireless networks and are also subject to change.)
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Horn, dual-note
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492