Price Tracking Alerts
Be notified of price drops on this vehicle. What's this?
Good news! You can place this vehicle on hold for only $801.78.
Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interested in our financing options, get in touch.
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle Details6.7L Power Stroke V8 Diesel Engine, 19 inch Aluminum Wheels, Payload Plus Package Upgrade, High Capacity Trailer Tow Package, 8-Way Power Driver Seat, Sync 3 Voice Activated Systems, Remote Start, Reverse Alarm!
This vehicle is located at Koch Ford Edmonton.
Created to be easily up-fitted to your strict specifications, this 2019 Ford F-550 Super Duty has the power and handling to get your job done regardless of the load.
A super duty truck in all sense. This 2019 Ford F-550 Super Duty can be easily up-fitted to your needs, and will carry that load with ease to any destination. With vast amounts of room in the comfortable interior, a perfect drivers position, and exceptional handling capabilities for its size, this 2019 Ford F-550 Super Duty is effective, highly efficient, versatile work truck that deserves a place on your fleet or driveway.
This oxford white sought after diesel crew cab 4X4 pickup has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 330HP 6.7L 8 Cylinder Engine.
Our F-550 Super Duty DRW's trim level is XLT. this Ford F-550 Super Duty DRW comes even better equipped with front and rear anti roll bars, heavy duty shock absorbers, towing harness, a brake controller and a trailer sway control, two tow hooks, black power heated side mirrors, perimeter and approach lights, fully automatic headlamps, cab clearance lights, a 7 speaker stereo, adjustable seats, voice activated SYNC Communications & Entertainment System, SiriusXM, remote keyless entry, cruise control, power door locks, manual air conditioning, chrome interior accents, under hood lights, vinyl and rubber floor covering, and an advanced MyKey system. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: 6.7l Power Stroke V8 Diesel Engine, 19 Inch Aluminum Wheels, Payload Plus Package Upgrade, High Capacity Trailer Tow Package, 8-way Power Driver Seat, Sync 3 Voice Activated Systems, Remote Start, Reverse Alarm.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FD0W5HT7KEF35807.
Incentives expire 2020-06-01. See dealer for details.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. Koch Ford Lincoln is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Model:||F-550 Super Duty DRW|
|Engine:||330HP 6.7L 8 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color:||Oxford White|
- GVWR: 8,165 kgs (18,000 lbs) Payload Package
- Manual Transfer Case
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Block Heater
- 78-Amp/Hr 750CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Trailer Wiring Harness
- HD Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Firm Suspension
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Steering
- 151.4 L Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Dual Rear Wheels
- Manual Locking Hubs
- Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs and Brake Assist
- Upfitter Switches
- Clearcoat Paint
- Black Fender Flares
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Aluminum Panels
- Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Halogen Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Cab Clearance Lights
- Fixed Antenna
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Rear Cupholder
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Underhood Lights
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Air Filtration
- Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer multiple purchase options for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to access exclusive rebates and incentives, speak with a Sales Representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through Koch Ford, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. All holds are 100% refundable.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Live Chat provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492