Price Tracking Alerts
Be notified of price drops on this vehicle. What's this?
Good news! You can place this vehicle on hold for only $417.65.
Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interested in our financing options, get in touch.
Vehicle DetailsRemote Engine Start, 8 way Power Driver Seat, Heated Seats, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto!
Ford Employee Pricing is on now until September 30th! Contact us today for the best selection and deals on new Ford models!
This vehicle is located at Koch Ford Edmonton.
Powerful, refined and ultimately economical, this 2019 Ford ranger will get any job done without hurting your pocket.
Completely reinvented and re-engineered to be the perfect truck, this 2019 Ford ranger is the modern, crisp, highly efficient and effective version of the work truck. It offers a great mix of car and truck like qualities without compromises made in either field.
This lightning blue metallic crew cab 4X4 pickup has a 10 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 270HP 2.3L 4 Cylinder Engine.
Our Ranger's trim level is XLT. Upgrade to this Ford Ranger XLT and enjoy the addition of a a number of added premium features such as black rear step bumper, reverse opening rear doors, front fog lamps, fully automatic headlamps, a cargo lamp with a high mount stop light, a 6 speaker stereo,a FordPass Connect 4G Wi-Fi for up to 10 devices, manual air conditioning, cruise control, remote keyless entry, an integrated compass, front and rear cup holders, an auto dimming rear view mirror, pre-collision assist with automatic emergency braking, a dynamic hitch assist rear view camera, front and rear parking sensors, blind spot detection, lane keeping assist, lane departure warning, and much more. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Remote Engine Start, 8 Way Power Driver Seat, Heated Seats, Apple Carplay, Android Auto, Sync 3, 8 Inch Touch Screen.
To view and download a brochure open this url https://cdn.dealereprocess.org/cdn/brochures/ford/2019-ranger.pdf.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTER4FH4KLA77195.
We've discounted this vehicle $3723. Total cash rebate of $3000 is reflected in the price. Credit includes $3,000 Delivery Allowance. Incentives expire 2020-08-31. See dealer for details.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. Koch Ford Lincoln is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||270HP 2.3L 4 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color:||Lightning Blue Metallic|
|Body Style:||Crew Cab|
- Engine: 2.3L EcoBoost -inc: auto start-stop technology
- 3.73 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: 6,050 lbs
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Block Heater
- 70-Amp/Hr 700CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 150 Amp Alternator
- Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
- Trailer Wiring Harness
- 1560# Maximum Payload
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 68.1 L Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Short And Long Arm Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Regular Box Style
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Coloured Rear Step Bumper
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Black Door Handles
- Body-Coloured Wheel Well Trim
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Black Grille w/Metal-Look Surround
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Halogen Auto High-Beam Daytime Running Lights Preference Setting Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Front Fog Lamps
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Streaming Audio
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Driver Seat
- Passenger Seat
- Full Folding Bench Front Facing Fold-Up Cushion Rear Seat
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- FordPass Connect 4G LTE WiFi Mobile Hotspot Internet Access
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Locking Glove Box
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Urethane Gear Shifter Material
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Cabback Insulator and Chrome Interior Accents
- Cloth Door Trim Insert
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Passenger Visor Vanity Mirror
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Full Overhead Console w/Storage, 3 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Pickup Cargo Box Lights
- Instrument Panel Bin, Dashboard Storage, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins and 2nd Row Underseat Storage
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Analog Display
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Manual w/Tilt Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Front Centre Armrest and Rear Centre Armrest
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- Perimeter Alarm
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Ford Co-Pilot360 - Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) Blind Spot
- Ford Co-Pilot360 - Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) and Rear Collision Warning
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Dynamic Hitch Assist Back-Up Camera
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer multiple purchase options for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to access exclusive rebates and incentives, speak with a Sales Representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through Koch Ford, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. All holds are 100% refundable.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Live Chat provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492