Price Tracking Alerts
Be notified of price drops on this vehicle. What's this?
Good news! You can place this vehicle on hold for only $329.48.
Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interested in our financing options, get in touch.
Vehicle DetailsFord Co-Pilot360, Modern Technology, Incredible Value, Lane Keep Assist, Black and Metallic Trim!
This vehicle is located at Koch Ford Edmonton.
With a giant list of options and standard features, there is bound to be an Escape for you.
All new for 2020, the Ford Escape has been redesigned to be more powerful, more comfortable, and more stylish. Unique, yet classy, this mid size SUV appears contemporary without simply blending in. With the latest in driver assistance technology standard throughout, you can be sure to get where you’re going safely. Come see what the future looks like in the all-new Ford Escape.
This magnetic metallic SUV has a 8 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 1.5L 4 Cylinder Engine.
Our Escape's trim level is S 4WD. This Escape S is way more than just some barebones entry level SUV with amazing features like Ford Co-Pilot360 with lane keep assist, automatic active braking assistance, and blind spot warning keeping you safe while a 4.2 inch touchscreen with SYNC 3, voice recognition, AppLink, and Bluetooth. Exterior Style is almost as cool with chrome exhaust outlet, black and metal look trim, and power side mirrors. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Ford Co-pilot360, Modern Technology, Incredible Value, Lane Keep Assist, Black And Metallic Trim, Awesome Style .
To view and download a brochure open this url https://www.ford.com/services/assets/Brochure?make=Ford&model=Escape&year=2020.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FMCU9F62LUB35328.
Incentives expire 2020-07-16. See dealer for details.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment. Koch Ford Lincoln is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||1.5L 4 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color:||Magnetic Metallic|
- 3.81 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: TBD
- Transmission w/Oil Cooler
- Automatic Full-Time All-Wheel
- Block Heater
- 760CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 55.6 L Fuel Tank
- Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Short And Long Arm Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- Tires: 225/65R17 102H A/S BSW 2 -inc: mini spare
- Aluminum Spare Wheel
- Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper w/Metal-Look Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and Black Bumper Insert
- Black Rear Bumper w/Metal-Look Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Black Bodyside Cladding and Black Wheel Well Trim
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Black Door Handles
- Black Power Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper, Heated Wiper Park and Defroster
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Speed Sensitive Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Lip Spoiler
- Black Grille
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Autolamp Fully Automatic Projector Beam Halogen Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- LED Brakelights
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock and Radio Data System
- Streaming Audio
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- 6 Speakers
- Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- Driver Seat
- Passenger Seat
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- FordPass Connect 4G Mobile Hotspot Internet Access
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Manual Air Conditioning
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look/Piano Black Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert, Metal-Look Console Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Metal-Look Gear Shifter Material
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Cargo Space Lights
- Tracker System
- Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Systems Monitor
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Analog Display
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Front Centre Armrest
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Air Filtration
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Ford Co-Pilot360 - Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) Blind Spot
- Ford Co-Pilot360 - Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) and Ford Co-Pilot360 - Cross-Traffic Alert
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Driver Knee Airbag
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Ford Co-Pilot360 - Reverse Camera Back-Up Camera
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer multiple purchase options for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to access exclusive rebates and incentives, speak with a Sales Representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through Koch Ford, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. All holds are 100% refundable.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Live Chat provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492