Price Tracking Alerts
Be notified of price drops on this vehicle. What's this?
Good news! You can place this vehicle on hold for only $677.54.
Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interested in our financing options, get in touch.
Vehicle Details10-Way Power Driver Seat, Extended Length Running Boards, Privacy Glass, Heavy Duty Trailer Tow Package, Sync 3, Keyless Entry Pad!
This vehicle is located at Koch Ford Edmonton.
Whether you need to tow, haul, cart, carry or deliver, this Ford Transit Passenger Wagon can get it done with ease.
This Ford Transit Wagon is designed to maximize your productivity while keeping your passengers happy. A center aisle for most configurations combines with easy access through wide-opening side doors and ample leg room to allow fast and hassle-free pickups and drop-offs.
This ingot silver metallic van has a 10 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine.
Our Transit Passenger Wagon's trim level is XLT. This Ford Transit Passenger Wagon XLT has tons of room and lots of seats to get the whole crew where you need to go in comfort. Huge doors make loading and unloading cargo a breeze. It has a rear view camera with trailer hitch assist for easy hauling and greater visibility. You also get an AM/FM stereo with an aux jack, cruise control, air conditioning, power windows, power doors, and more. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: 10-way Power Driver Seat, Extended Length Running Boards, Privacy Glass, Heavy Duty Trailer Tow Package, Sync 3, Keyless Entry Pad.
To view and download a brochure open this url https://www.ford.com/services/assets/Brochure?make=Ford&model=Transit&year=2020.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FBAX9C81LKA57486.
See dealer for details.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment. Koch Ford Lincoln is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Model:||Transit Passenger Wagon|
|Engine:||3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color:||Ingot Silver Metallic|
|Body Style:||Regular Passenger|
- GVWR: 9,250 lbs
- Automatic Full-Time All-Wheel
- Block Heater
- 70-Amp/Hr Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- HD 250 Amp Alternator
- 2790# Maximum Payload
- Gas-Pressurized Front Shock Absorbers and HD Rear Shock Absorbers
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Electric Power-Assist Steering
- 95 L Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Tires: 235/65R16C 121/119 R AS BSW
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Clearcoat Paint
- Black Rear Bumper w/1 Tow Hook
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper
- Black Bodyside Cladding and Black Wheel Well Trim
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Black Door Handles
- Fixed Rear Window
- Light Tinted Glass
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Chrome Grille
- Split Swing-Out Rear Cargo Access
- Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Halogen Auto High-Beam Headlamps
- Front Fog Lamps -inc: Auxiliary lamps that are generally integrated into the front fascia and designed to help illuminate the roadway during poor visibility
- Streaming Audio
- Fixed Antenna
- 8 Speakers (4 Front/4 Rear)
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- Wireless Phone Connectivity
- 4-Way Driver Seat
- 4-Way Passenger Seat
- Rear Seat Mounted Armrest Outboard Only and Mounted On Seat Outboard Only
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Fixed Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
- FordPass Connect 4G Mobile Hotspot Internet Access
- Removable Split-Bench Front Facing 4th Row Seat Number, Control and Type Head Restraint
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Urethane Gear Shifter Material
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Full Overhead Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cargo Space Lights
- Reverse Sensing System
- Side Sensing System -inc: Works similar to the reverse sensing system, as it sounds a tone when the vehicle gets close to surrounding vehicles and other objects
- Large Centre Console -inc: an integrated shifter, a dual cup holder and an additional storage area
- Instrument Panel Bin, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver 1-Touch Down
- Analog Display
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Ford Co-Pilot360 - Lane-Keeping Assist Lane Departure Warning
- Ford Co-Pilot360 - Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) and Ford Co-Pilot360 - Cross-Traffic Alert
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st, 2nd And 3rd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer multiple purchase options for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to access exclusive rebates and incentives, speak with a Sales Representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Hold With Deposit" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through Koch Ford, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. All holds are 100% refundable.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Live Chat provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492