Ford Employee Pricing is on now until September 30th! Contact us today for the best selection and deals on new Ford models!
This vehicle is located at Koch Ford Edmonton.
Get the job done with this Ford F-750.
If you need a heavy-duty truck to get some serious work done, this Ford F-750 is for you. It hauls with ease with its powerful engine and keeps you comfortable with its accommodating cabin making it a pleasure to go long distances.
This oxford white sought after diesel pickup has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 300HP 6.7L 8 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: 6.7l Power Stroke V8 Turbo Diesel Engine.
View the original window sticker for this vehicle with this url http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FDPF7DE7MDF03952.
Total cash rebate of $8000 is reflected in the price. Credit includes $8,000 Delivery Allowance. Incentives expire 2020-09-30. See dealer for details.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. Koch Ford Lincoln is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine||300HP 6.7L 8 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color||Oxford White|
- Steering Column Lever Mounted Gearshift
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- Block Heater
- Engine Exhaust Brake
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Steering
- Single Aluminized Steel Exhaust
- Leaf Front Suspension
- Leaf Rear Suspension
- Hill Hold Control
- Wheel Seals, Front - Oil lubricated, SKF ScotSeal PlusXL Seals
- Wheel Seals, Rear - Oil lubricated, SKF ScotSeal PlusXL Seals
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Black Door Handles
- Fixed Rear Window
- Light Tinted Glass
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Composite/Galvanized Steel Panels
- Front Splash Guards
- Side Steps
- Hood Grille Mount
- Painted Grille - Plastic
- Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Halogen Headlamps
- Lights - Roof Marker/Clearance - Amber Lenses, 5 Lights
- Body Builder Wiring - At Back of Cab, Combined -inc: sealed connectors for 2 ground circuits, w/combined left/stop, combined right/stop, park lamps, back up lamps, Also includes 2 additional pass through wires to cab
- Bumper, Front - Black, Full Width
- Tow Hooks, Front (2) - Frame-Mounted, Painted Black
- Streaming Audio
- Fixed Antenna
- 30/0/30 Fixed Driver & Fixed Passenger w/Consolette - Vinyl
- Fixed Driver Seat
- Fixed Passenger Seat
- Steering Wheel - Black PVC w/Integral Cruise Control Switches, includes Audio Controls
- Front Cupholder
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Passenger Visor Vanity Mirror
- Partial Floor Console and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Front Map Lights
- Delay Off Interior Lighting
- Floor Covering - Black Vinyl
- Tracker System
- Four Body Builder Switches - IP Mounted Centre, 10 Amps per Switch -inc: With connector access located in engine compartment, Amperages vary by switch: 10, 15, 25, 25
- Manual Regen Initiation - Driver Interface in Message Centre
- Instrument Panel Bin and Dashboard Storage
- Manual 1st Row Windows
- Analog Display
- Intelligent Oil Life Monitor
- Driver And Front Passenger Armrests
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
“Hold with Deposit” is a fully refundable 24 hour hold you can place on a vehicle to reserve it for purchase. An authorization hold of 1% of the total vehicle cost will be secured on the credit card provided. It’s similar to renting a car or hotel room. If you decide to buy the vehicle, the "Hold With Deposit" can be applied to the sale.
What are the terms to your online price?
All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, the 24 Hour Hold option will ensure that everything is in order. If you do not like the vehicle, your hold will be 100% refunded, no questions asked.
What happens to my private information?
When you sign in to your account, we take precautions to protect your account. First, whenever you sign in to your Koch account, you sign in using a secure server connection (https://). We use the industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure. Koch knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
What if I don't live in Alberta?
Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, Koch Ford Lincoln is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant for credit card processing--which are the highest standards on payment processing. On Koch Ford Lincoln, you can buy a vehicle online, safely.