2022 Ford F-150 XLTStock#E21965
Ford Customer Service Award WinnerLearn More
Every year the Ford Motor Company recognizes an Albertan dealership for achieving exceptional Customer Satisfaction in Service and Sales.
The Ford President's Award has been granted to Koch Ford for consistently providing a great customer experience - by exceeding high levels of customer satisfaction and customer service.
This vehicle is located at Koch Ford Edmonton.
A true class leader in towing and hauling capabilities, this 2021 Ford F-150 isn't your usual work truck, but the best in the business.
The perfect truck for work or play, this versatile Ford F-150 gives you the power you need, the features you want, and the style you crave! With high-strength, military-grade aluminum construction, this F-150 cuts the weight without sacrificing toughness. The interior design is first class, with simple to re...
|Engine||325HP 2.7L V6 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color||Agate Black|
|Interior Color||EBONY LEATHER-TRIM|
|Body Style||Crew Cab|
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Block Heater
- 70-Amp/Hr 610CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 200 Amp Alternator
- HD Shock Absorbers
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- 136.3 L Fuel Tank
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Solid Axle Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Regular Box Style
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Clearcoat Paint
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Aluminum Panels
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Fixed Antenna
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Fold-Up Cushion Rear Seat
- FordPass Connect 4G Mobile Hotspot Internet Access
- Rear Cupholder
- Locking Glove Box
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Pickup Cargo Box Lights
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Immobilizer
- Perimeter Alarm
- 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Air Filtration
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Restricted Driving Mode
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Rear Child Safety Locks
“Hold with Deposit” is a fully refundable 24 hour hold you can place on a vehicle to reserve it for purchase. An authorization hold of 1% of the total vehicle cost will be secured on the credit card provided. It’s similar to renting a car or hotel room. If you decide to buy the vehicle, the "Hold With Deposit" can be applied to the sale.
All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, the 24 Hour Hold option will ensure that everything is in order. If within 24 hours after your hold expires, and you do not like the vehicle — your hold will be 100% refunded, no questions asked.
Please note that the online deposit is not a purchase deposit. An online deposit only puts the vehicle on hold for 24hrs, which allows the customer time to communicate with a Sales Representative to confirm all the details in purchasing the vehicle.
If confirmed and finalized, the online deposit can be applied to the purchase deposit — however, if the customer decides to cancel their purchase, they forfeit the deposit.
When you sign in to your account, we take precautions to protect your account. First, whenever you sign in to your Koch account, you sign in using a secure server connection (https://). We use the industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure. Koch Ford Lincoln knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
Yes, Koch Ford Lincoln is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant for credit card processing--which are the highest standards on payment processing. On Koch Ford Lincoln, you can buy a vehicle online, safely.