2022 Ford F-450 Super Duty PlatinumStock#E21937
Ford Customer Service Award WinnerLearn More
Every year the Ford Motor Company recognizes an Albertan dealership for achieving exceptional Customer Satisfaction in Service and Sales.
The Ford President's Award has been granted to Koch Ford for consistently providing a great customer experience - by exceeding high levels of customer satisfaction and customer service.
This vehicle is located at Koch Ford Edmonton.
If you have the need to haul or tow heavy loads, this Ford F-450 should be at the top of your consideration list.
The most capable truck for work or play, this heavy-duty Ford F-450 never stops moving forward and gives you the power you need, the features you want, and the style you crave! With high-strength, military-grade aluminum construction, this F-450 Super Du...
|Model||F-450 Super Duty|
|Engine||475HP 6.7L 8 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color||Agate Black|
|Interior Color||BLACK LEATHER|
- Engine: 6.7L 4V OHV Power Stroke V8 Turbo Diesel B20 -inc: small plastic urea tank, exhaust brake, green non locking fuel cap, turbo boost, urea gauge and intelligent oil life minder
- Limited Slip w/4.30 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: 6,350 kgs (14,000 lbs) Payload Package
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Block Heater
- 78-Amp/Hr 750CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Dual 157 Amp Alternator
- Trailer Wiring Harness
- 2413.1 Kgs Maximum Payload
- HD Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Firm Suspension
- 181.7 L Fuel Tank
- Dual Rear Wheels
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Solid Axle Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Regular Box Style
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Clearcoat Paint
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Aluminum Panels
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Cab Clearance Lights
- Fixed Antenna
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- FordPass Connect 4G Mobile Hotspot Internet Access
- Rear Cupholder
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Supplemental Heater
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Urethane Gear Shifter Material
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Pickup Cargo Box Lights
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Air Filtration
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point and Height Adjusters
“Hold with Deposit” is a fully refundable 24 hour hold you can place on a vehicle to reserve it for purchase. An authorization hold of 1% of the total vehicle cost will be secured on the credit card provided. It’s similar to renting a car or hotel room. If you decide to buy the vehicle, the "Hold With Deposit" can be applied to the sale.
All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, the 24 Hour Hold option will ensure that everything is in order. If within 24 hours after your hold expires, and you do not like the vehicle — your hold will be 100% refunded, no questions asked.
Please note that the online deposit is not a purchase deposit. An online deposit only puts the vehicle on hold for 24hrs, which allows the customer time to communicate with a Sales Representative to confirm all the details in purchasing the vehicle.
If confirmed and finalized, the online deposit can be applied to the purchase deposit — however, if the customer decides to cancel their purchase, they forfeit the deposit.
When you sign in to your account, we take precautions to protect your account. First, whenever you sign in to your Koch account, you sign in using a secure server connection (https://). We use the industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure. Koch Ford Lincoln knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
Yes, Koch Ford Lincoln is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant for credit card processing--which are the highest standards on payment processing. On Koch Ford Lincoln, you can buy a vehicle online, safely.