In wintery Edmonton, it's no surprise that people gravitate towards Ford's functional and beautiful crossover and sport-utility vehicles. Here's what you can expect from Ford's 2014 releases. Last week, we gave you a look at what’s coming down the pipe for 2014 Ford cars. This week, we’re looking at Ford’s new crossover and SUV models. 2014 Edge
- new colours: Sunset Metallic, Oxford White & Ingot Silver in the Edge Sport
- the 2014 Escape will only be offered in S, SE and Titanium trims
- all 2014 Escapes come standard with a rear-view camera
- View colours here
- optional heavy-duty towing package (standard on King Ranch and Limited) provides exactly what you need for those big towing jobs.
- New colours include Sunset and Dark Side
- Auto-headlights now come standard
- 2014 Ford Explorer Limited models now feature adaptive cruise and second-row heated seats
- A Terrain Management System has been added, which offers better performance in sand, snow, rutted mud and on hills.